ArkSys Developing a Persona Fighting Game

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
horay more fighting games, I dunno how I feel about persona, only played the first one on ps1 and it was so long ago that I barely remember it, but even if it sucks a new fighter is always good news to me.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Persona 4 on PSV, Persona fighter on PS3, a Persona 5........... YEEEAUHHHH!!!!

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I never got big into Persona, too slow to start to really hook me, but I'll defintely take a fighting game from that series. They have so many characters to draw from, should be interesting. Just hope the controls aren't too simplistic, getting tired of this low, medium, high, block/run/special 4 button BS.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Well its Arcsys, I expect a GG/BB control scheme.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Please for the love of God let there be some Persona 2/Innocent Sin characters. I'd love to duke it out with Eikichi, Joker, the Last Battalion's power armor, and Hitler!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Please for the love of God let there be some Persona 2/Innocent Sin characters. I'd love to duke it out with Eikichi, Joker, the Last Battalion's power armor, and Hitler!

I've always been partial to Persona 3 myself.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Last edited:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Just saw some gameplay footage of this. Looks solid!

I'm surprised Arc Systems Works didn't add an elaborate beginning to their fights.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One

Yukiko gameplay footage since the initial vid didn't show it.

Oh, and I'm back.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Anime Matsuri (convention in The Woodlands, Texas) will have this game there. The owner of the convention is at the Tokyo Game Show right now playing it. Lucky bastard.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Dude, I've only seen these videos, and I think it's awesome looking! I've gone from thinking Arcsys was stupid, to thinking they are amazing. I love GGXX, I think Blazblue is sweet, have been playing the hell out of Hokuto No Ken (a real hot mess, still fun as shit), and then this? It just looks so nice, how can it go wrong?