Argh!!! powa is loosing control (You must buy Arcadia N°43 - KOF' 2003 in)

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Hey thanks alot for that translation Jeff....it looks like they are definitley going all out to fit the MOTW story into this years KOF.

neonightrider

Mr. Big's Thug
So I take it Andy is out this year. Seems Mai must be going back to the women's team. Also is it just me or in does seem like Tizoc would sound a lot like Antonio Banderas in real life?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Ilovejapangirls said:
BB...i think butt could be where he belongs...

near Ryo,in the AOF team^__^!

Butt is a pimp! I LOVE him... too bad he's not in any other game. :(

And Falcoon's art is the bomb. Terry has never looked so pimp. I'm getting very excited.... again. KOF is here again. Damn, I'm KOF's bitch.

Spike

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Butt, Freeman, the Kim brothers... so many great characters from this game could/should be added. The Griffon is a good grappler, too. Pretty excited to use him in an all grapple team with Clark... and I hope, Ramon (if he's still in). THAT's a pimp team right there.

KOF.... is here... again.
Spike

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
ZZZ

if I want griffon/tizoc, I'll play MOTW

*stale*

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
kernow said:
ZZZ

if I want griffon/tizoc, I'll play MOTW

*stale*

Um... um.... you're an idiot. This is what KOF is all about, not making new characters, but taking those from existing SNK games. Thanks.

Spike

After reading the Garou Team translation, I just want to hit a time machine and go allll the way...to DECEMBER :-P...hahaha it seemed as if there was a much heated tension between Tizoc and Joe..would make for a good comic :buttrock:

They should put more MotW fighters in KOF 2k3, i cross my fingers for Freeman and Gato...

Butt would be cool too..

haha..that would be funny if Andy were a secret character or something:make_fac:

S

Simbob4000

SouthtownKid said:
Hopefully, someone with better Japanese will translate this soon, but the gist is that Joe is waiting for Terry and Andy and is surprised to see Griffon Mask instead. There's a mention of a "Great Ninja Mister Minami" -- no idea who that is. At the bottom of the second column, Joe asks what happened to Andy. Terry explains from a letter from Andy a bunch of stuff I can't get...:help: Something about a younger brother? A student? Anyway, Griffon Mask is his replacement. Joe keeps calling him "Bird Man" (Tori Otoko), which pisses Griffon Mask off to no end.

I know whe have some Japanese-speaking people here... Please elaborate (and correct any mistakes I might have made)!

The Great Ninja MINAMI thing is just a joke the kid thinks Joe's a Pro Wrestling that Tizoc beat.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
i swear this kof better be good, KOF gives me the sleepy time as of recent. New artwork is nice but thats just the tip tip tip top of the iceberg.