Are you QAnon?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Is QAnon the 2020 version of Steve Jackson's Illuminati TCG or something? Why are boomers so obsessed with it?

I can't remember if it was here or reddit but someone said Q Anon is "sudoku for consparitards" and I never forgot it...because it's fucking perfect.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I just found out QAnon exists and I thought I knew about all the batshit crazy extreme right theories when I looked up stuff about the alt-right in 2016

Shackleford

Banned
Screen-Shot-2019-08-13-at-12.16.21-PM.png

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
What's up with the hate for some of these people?

Looks like Tom Hanks hosted "SNL" last week. He didn't commit suicide by corona virus to escape pedo charges.

Seriously what did the fuck did he do to you for you say such horrible things about him? He's only brought joy into my life with his roles in Bussom Buddies, Big, Toy Story and on. You sick twisted gulilable fuckers.

Bill Gates WTF? Sorry he's filthy rich and now he's trying to give his money away.

Dr. Fauci is a true American patriot who just possibly saved millions of lives.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Tom Hanks is a mystery to me. I saw nothing about him until he posted a selfie where there was a barcode on the door in the background. Some people who never saw a barcode label on a door frame then started posting about that and the fanfic just got bigger from there.

Bill Gates has always been a topic, but hadn't really been made it to the conpiratard sites until just recently. Not that it is strange or anything, he's been talking about the same shit since he left Microsoft.

I can't speak for the Qanon side of things because I don't really pay attention to it. What I am seeing in conspiracy sites are a similar situation to the rest of social media. A bunch of armchair/soap opera fan type people have flooded into it and are shitting it up for everyone else. A lot of politics get injected now where there really wasn't any to be found, other than "all government bad" now nearly everything is skewed to a political party.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Conspiracy theories can be fun.

Frequently they turn out to be true or at least have a nugget of truth in them.

This generation has ruined it, it's just made up sensationalism to drive traffic to a webpage. Sad because people believe it.

All the noise makes it hard to hear when something real comes through.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Sure they are fun to read. Especially the ones about aliens living in underground bases or that time the USSR was testing a force field in Siberia.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
The Weekly World News,

Such a joyous time to be alive, with tales of batchild and Hillary's alien babies.

That's just fun, less people are susceptible to it and if they were there was no hope for them anyways.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Looks like Tom Hanks hosted "SNL" last week. He didn't commit suicide by corona virus to escape pedo charges.

Seriously what did the fuck did he do to you for you say such horrible things about him? He's only brought joy into my life with his roles in Bussom Buddies, Big, Toy Story and on. You sick twisted gulilable fuckers.

Bill Gates WTF? Sorry he's filthy rich and now he's trying to give his money away.

The Bill Gates conspiracy theories have been around for a long time, back to the Microsoft Monopoly days.

Anyone that rich is associated with Illuminati/cabal/pedo-sex-satanist/ conspiracies.

Not sure how long the specific where Bill and Melinda want to sterilize all Africans through vaccines conspiracy is. But I feel like the one where Bill wants to save the world by killing off like 75% of the population is quite old.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member

Lol...yep everything is fine. Nothing to see here. They just want what's best for us.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I dunno WTF is going on but everything I see on Facebook for several days now is about pedo stuff, all the kids are getting trafficked or molested and everyone is either a pedo or an enabler.

It's all kinds of people posting this as well, not just left or right. I dunno I find this disturbing. There's a long history of making up crimes against children. Many of the conspiracies during the campaign against Hillary sound similar to blood libel.

Blood libel or ritual murder libel is an antisemitic canard which accuses Jews of murdering Christian children in order to use their blood as part of religious rituals. Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration—have been a major theme of the persecution of Jews in Europe.

The very thought of these things are so vile and disgusting that people are guilty until proven innocent under such charges.

I can totally picture tons of random acts of violence like the "pizzagate" dude who stormed that parlor looking for the basement only worse.

2:13 it starts talking about Q

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I dunno WTF is going on but everything I see on Facebook for several days now is about pedo stuff, all the kids are getting trafficked or molested and everyone is either a pedo or an enabler.

haha ditto. facebookers man, weird breed. scaring themselves to death is their hobby.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I can totally picture tons of random acts of violence like the "pizzagate" dude who stormed that parlor looking for the basement only worse.

This reminds me that we really should bring Michael Flynn Jr. to justice for his crimes.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
This reminds me that we really should bring Michael Flynn Jr. to justice for his crimes.

You know daddy made some sort of a plea to protect him and keep him out of investigations....which he's gone back on anyways

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
This is just going to make it harder for the people who are actually fighting human trafficking.

I’ve worked with a number of kids over the years who have been trafficked, sold for sex, or otherwise sexually abused.

I do live about 30 miles from one of the corners of the West Coast trafficking triangle. Shit is scary AF.

Most of the recent FB Pedo stuff is just veiled Anti-Corona stuff.

Corona is a hoax, Pedos are the real threat, etc. At worst they’re trying to say Corona is solely a hoax to hide the international doomsday satan worshipping pedophile ring.

And while I’m on this soapbox, just a friendly reminder that there is no such thing as a “child prostitute.” Prostitution implies consent (ideally) and children can’t consent. Child “prostitutes” are rape victims. Period.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
much of prostitution is slavery. Some countries it's prostitution. I would imagine most countries, outside of Holland, it's not.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Absolutely, it’s terrifying.

As dictator I will put a bullet in the back of every slaver’s head.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Absolutely, it’s terrifying.

As dictator I will put a bullet in the back of every slaver’s head.

As dictator I promise to ban Genesis/Phil Collins/Peter Gabriel and Elton John

Edit: Actually in your eyes is a good song. Elton John has one OK song

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I wonder if the people who make these videos pay a bunch of money for those old crt's?

I joined a group on Facebook called the CRT collective, man they post a shit ton.