Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
1155171614775.jpg

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Also...

Lilyyyyyyyyyy!

She was killed by geese I think....and Soulia killed herself so that Terry could turn her brother back to normal...

It not fair how Terry loses his girlfriends :oh_no:

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
Yue(Moon) said:
Also...

Lilyyyyyyyyyy!

She was killed by geese I think....and Soulia killed herself so that Terry could turn her brother back to normal...

It not fair how Terry loses his girlfriends :oh_no:

dont worry its not canon. besides how the fuck could they make the anime storys even wacker than the game story. (game story was actually pretty damn good if you ask me.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Oh really? I thought the movies were made before the game....oh well I was little when I saw those movies...

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
Yue(Moon) said:
Oh really? I thought the movies were made before the game....oh well I was little when I saw those movies...

you could notice it as theres was no tony? in ff2 (the lil kid), and terry didnt have his monkey, or was it jacksons monkey. no but really in ff3 they totally butchered the story and put this bullshit about the god mars out (i hope they kill the writer for this). in the game it was about the qin scrolls, and all the characters of ff3 where not even in the anime, no yamazaki or chonrei or su, not even b. mary or hon or bob. the quility of the animation and shit got better but the stories got more and more fucked up, with ff3 having most fucked up and butchered story (damn writer).