Here. There's plenty on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&item=1206066675

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
There are links to pictures in other threads about the converter, here in the News & Rumours section. Just look back through for ones with !Arcade! as the thread originator, or MVS Converter as the subject.

-BioMotor_Unitron

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Just recieved my convertor. Already testing some games on it. This is awesome stuff.
Amazing stereo sound. Thanks !Arcade!

For people wondering, i'm playing this on a PAL Neo Geo system. No problem. And since that most PAL systems have scart leads they will play in full stereo.

LastResort

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
The older Neo boards have direct lines for audio out. SNK removed these lines when they redesigned the boards.

Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
Yes, there are 2 stereo outs on the adapter, and they do not work on my Neo (serial 231xxx). I have been told that for people with old Neos, they can use these outputs for stereo sound in place of using the headphone jack, if the neo is not modded. All that would need to be done to get them to work on my neo is a mod on the board. JMKurtz is probably nore qualified to answer this than I.

So far, no problems, I have briefly played Strikers, Ganryu, and PI2. (I also received mine today!)

Very well constructed piece!

I will test more this weekend (I have nearly 100 items on Ebay ending in 1 hour!).

Kudos to !Arcade! Solutions!

The Neo Geo has now entered the 21st century of gaming!
smile.gif

zapr

New Challenger
guys, I am new this whole conversion thing. I have a pretty decent home cart collection and have been wondering about ways to play MVS games on the home system. Can anyone explain my options and maybe give me a few leads on who to contact or where to order?
Thanks
P.S. I am really trying to track down a MotW home cart - I have already hit the sellers board but if you guys know of any leads please e-mail. Thanxs

[This message has been edited by zapr (edited January 12, 2001).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
The recently released games are still expensive. For ex, MS3 goes well over $200 and MSX abit over $100 on ebay. But still, for the most part, places like Cosmico are cheaper.

Now that I am thinking, I wonder if the new games that are rumored to come out to MVS will have diffrent encryption, thus not compatible w/ Arcade's converter. I hope not. I might have to wait a bit longer, I guess. I already have a fairly good converter. Don't want to spend $400 to play couple of games past 98. I have fair amount of those as home carts anyways...But to those who don't already have a converter, this is a good deal.

Terry,

I'm not at liberty to speak in-depth about this issue, but you have no reason to worry about future SNK releases being incompatible with this convertor.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by zapr:
guys, I am new this whole conversion thing. I have a pretty decent home cart collection and have been wondering about ways to play MVS games on the home system. Can anyone explain my options and maybe give me a few leads on who to contact or where to order?
Thanks
P.S. I am really trying to track down a MotW home cart - I have already hit the sellers board but if you guys know of any leads please e-mail. Thanxs

[This message has been edited by zapr (edited January 12, 2001).]

Arcade!'s converter is the best way to play MVS games on your home system. This
adapter will allow you to play recent games like Garou and MS3 without a hitch. MVS
games are much cheaper because they're produced in larger quantities compared to the
limited home cart versions.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by NeoLord:
Arcade!'s converter is the best way to play MVS games on your home system. This
adapter will allow you to play recent games like Garou and MS3 without a hitch. MVS
games are much cheaper because they're produced in larger quantities compared to the
limited home cart versions.

i just received today his convertor,and itested it with my Ganryu MVS cart..it works perfectly!

endgamer

Another Striker
I guess the verdict is in and I will order a copie today. This is great, now I can play those MVS release only carts I have been saving to have converted to home carts. I can take the conversion fees and conversion cart costs and buy an Arcade! convertor.
No more expensive home carts for me! MVS all the way!

Robi15

20 Year Member
I take my hat off for !Arcade! and his crew.
smile.gif

Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited January 12, 2001).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Neo Fan:

I was wondering the same thing. Does it turn the mvs game into a home cart (uses mod chip switches, etc.) or can't those options be accessed in an mvs game playing in a home system?

Anthony

It treats the MVS cart like a home cartridge, NeoFan. You need to have a modded Neo system to have access to the Dip Switch settings.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yes, there are 2 stereo outs on the adapter, and they do not work on my Neo (serial 231xxx). I have been told that for people with old Neos, they can use these outputs for stereo sound in place of using the headphone jack, if the neo is not modded. All that would need to be done to get them to work on my neo is a mod on the board. JMKurtz is probably nore qualified to answer this than I.

So far, no problems, I have briefly played Strikers, Ganryu, and PI2. (I also received mine today!)

Very well constructed piece!

I will test more this weekend (I have nearly 100 items on Ebay ending in 1 hour!).

Kudos to !Arcade! Solutions!

The Neo Geo has now entered the 21st century of gaming!
smile.gif

My US system's serial # is 018664. So, maybe mine can take the advantage of the Arcade's streo output, without getting it moded. Does anyone know what the cutoff # is for an old system that can use the streo output directly w/ Arcade's converter?

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited January 12, 2001).]

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
This is EXCELLENT news!
biggrin.gif

It can (and probably will be) my way of obtaining some of the games that I'm having a hard time finding, since they are unreleased or just cost too much to convert.

How much is this converter?

C

Caris Nautilus

I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to make this post 40 in the thread...

Originally posted by VinylBoy:
This is EXCELLENT news!
biggrin.gif

It can (and probably will be) my way of obtaining some of the games that I'm having a hard time finding, since they are unreleased or just cost too much to convert.

How much is this converter?

------------------

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
$425 with FedEx next day shipping from !Arcade! Solutions. Works with every game up to KOF2k, so all of the game released by the end of 2000.

I'm sure future games will work, or provisions will be made.

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
It's great to hear that this converter is finally available and delivers as promised.

More options for the neo fan...
smile.gif

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
!arcade! did a fabulous job on the convertor. I wait anxiously for future products done by them. Yes, Lee-- I wait for the arrival of their BBS / website myself!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

!ARCADE! IS A WICKED GUY..SAMHAIN GIVES ARCADE MAD PROPS FOR COMIN THROUGH ON THIS...ALL THE LAMES THAT DOUBTED THIS PRODUCT CAN NOW SIT BACK AND EAT YOUR SORRY WORDS!! THE MVS WORLD GONNA CHANGE NOW....

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Originally posted by NeoLord:
It treats the MVS cart like a home cartridge, NeoFan. You need to have a modded Neo system to have access to the Dip Switch settings.

Cool!! I must get one.

Anthony

C

Caris Nautilus

Up to KOF 2k? So are you saying it doesn't work with KOF 2k? I'm a bit confused

$425 with FedEx next day shipping from !Arcade! Solutions. Works with every game up to KOF2k, so all of the game released by the end of 2000.

I'm sure future games will work, or provisions will be made.

------------------

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
"Up to KOF 2k? So are you saying it doesn't work with KOF 2k? I'm a bit confused"

Regarding the above: KOF 2K works fine as stated in our E-Bay auctions.

Best Regards
!Arcade!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
Up to KOF 2k? So are you saying it doesn't work with KOF 2k? I'm a bit confused

!Arcade!'s convertor works fine with KOF 2K, Caris. =)

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net