Arcade Legends JAMMA cabinet w/MAME PC - BIG photos added!

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Arcade Legends JAMMA cabinet w/MAME PC - Back on ebay, lower price!

Hey everyone,

EDIT: She's back on ebay with the new lower price. I CANNOT go lower than this. Basically I'm just looking for $1000 plus the ebay fees etc. This thing is literally worth several thousand bucks! :eek:

Here's the new 10 day auction. Please someone buy this baby, she needs a new home and I can't keep it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290187781226

NEW LOW PRICE: $1050. Bring cash, pick it up and it's yours.
:multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co:
PLEASE feel free to ask me questions. This is a truly gorgeous cabinet, and is all set to run MAME.

This is the cabinet, BIG pics are below:

c861_1.JPG

I'm in Cary NC, right near Raleigh. If anyone here wants it, PLEASE contact me via private message.

I'm the only owner it's ever had, and it's gorgeous. Also included is a PC (P4 2500Mhz) with MAME. It's also full JAMMA spec and has a JAMMA harness. The PC is hooked up with an ArcadeVGA card, J-Pac, and a Happ trackball harness (works like a mouse in Windows).

That's a 25" Wells Gardner monitor inside, and those are genuine Happ controls throughout. All top of the line stuff.

Unfortunately I'm not capable of delivering or shipping this, so the buyer would need to arrange that. If you can pickup locally, that would be awesome for both of us!

Well, that's it. Please feel free to ask questions. Thanks.

After I sell this cabinet, I will start selling lots of other really nice game stuff, so stay tuned. I'm basically "getting out of gaming" so really, lots of NICE stuff.

EDIT: More photos (and bigger!).

cabinet-6.jpg

cabinet-5.jpg

cabinet-4.jpg

cabinet-3.jpg

cabinet-2.jpg

cabinet-1.jpg

Last edited:

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Price lowered.

$1050 is a freaking STEAL for what's in this thing. Please, someone adopt this cabinet and make my life easier when I move. :loco:

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just out of curiousity, what version/front end is that cab running? Something commercial I assume? Or is it some freeware program? Im working on getting something going myself.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Moose said:
Just out of curiousity, what version/front end is that cab running? Something commercial I assume? Or is it some freeware program? Im working on getting something going myself.

That's AdvanceMENU, my favorite MAME frontend. It's really great for cabinets (it was designed for them).

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
BUMP

She's back on ebay. Lowered reserve as low as I can reasonably go.

If anyone knows anyone who's interested in something like this, PLEASE let them know about my auction! This is seriously a steal for what it is, and I simply need to to let this thing go (moving to a small apartment).