!Arcade! is still gonna make the AES II?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The Link said there would be more detailed information on this AES2 becoming a reality...
Also why don't we have 'HOME BREWED' games yet? I would love to see 'PANG' on MVS.
-BB

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
<STRONG>
Strikers is going to be rereleased.

</STRONG>

hahah....
will they be numbered like the other ones they
made?
#501 of 1000..
or did they even make 500
or was it 100...
eh...

I'm still interested in the AES2... Mostly for the JAMMA and MVS capabilities. I have a MAS SuperNova, and the picture quality just plain sucks... It has a washed out and "wavy" look to it... Sort of blurry... Hard to explain exactly if you haven't seen it firsthand.

It would be nice to to have a home arcade unit available that actually had high quality picture and sound. It'd be very nice to play arcade PCB's with confortble Neo sticks (those giant MAS things are sturdy but WAY too big).

Good luck !ARCADE!, and hopefully we'll see the AES2 sometime soon. If it's economically feasible, build them to order, like MAS Systems... It'll greatly cut down on stock and costs...

- Kyle

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
!Arcade! reconsiders again... Ah well, I'm happy with my original SNK hardware, and I really couldn't care less for the future of the AES2, sorry.

Better put that $500++ (or whatever price tag the AES2 will have) into a Phantom-1 plus two or three MVS carts. I want to play games, not collect hardware.

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
This was a hot topic last week. I for one not having purchased the original AES am behind the AESII althe way.

However Ray said that he would be posting more info on the subject over last weekend. And... He didn't

Unless some more info can be confermed on the AESII I'm going to purchase my AES this month as I had planned before this AESII stuff started again.

It's obvious that there are enough supporters to make this thing happen. So come on conferm this thing. I want an AESII but I'm not going to wait forever.