Anyone wanna do some 4 player Halo 3 co-op?

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I've been wanting to play this game on Legendary with three other people for a while now, but I don't know anyone IRL that gives a shit about Halo.

I'm a loser and have no life, so I can play at many times during the day. Only thing to mention is that I live on the west coast, and my cat ate my headset (seriously...), though I may buy another one soon.

XBL handle = HeartlessNinny

I've been playing the PS3 a lot lately instead though, so if you want me to show up on XBL, shoot me a PM.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Son TSMMR 8(east Coast)

My Sons been playing Halo 3 a lot lately,offline and on...

But like me he plays a lot of games and looses his feel for the game.

I think he'd love to play a co-op game but I'm not sure if he's good enough right now for Legendary ,,,I guess he'd just die a lot..:p

He's usually on during the day playing the game so..

HeartlessNinny

chris1 said:
My Sons been playing Halo 3 a lot lately,offline and on...

But like me he plays a lot of games and looses his feel for the game.

I think he'd love to play a co-op game but I'm not sure if he's good enough right now for Legendary ,,,I guess he'd just die a lot..:p

He's usually on during the day playing the game so..

Cool, tell him I'll send a friend request. I'm not the greatest FPS guy in the world either, but I'm not a crappy player either I guess. I got the Brass Balls acheivement in Bioshock if that means anything... And I thought Heroic in Halo and Halo 2 were both fairly easy. Hope that gives a decent snap of my skill level.

Anyways, still need some more if we want the four player dream to come true! C'mon peoples, there are like 3,000,000 copies of that game out there. Surely some of you are down for this.

Besides, I heard that the 4 player co-op on Legendary is really the most fun way to play the game, and I'm eager to know what all the fuss is about.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
HeartlessNinny said:
Cool, tell him I'll send a friend request. I'm not the greatest FPS guy in the world either, but I'm not a crappy player either I guess. I got the Brass Balls acheivement in Bioshock if that means anything... And I thought Heroic in Halo and Halo 2 were both fairly easy. Hope that gives a decent snap of my skill level.

Anyways, still need some more if we want the four player dream to come true! C'mon peoples, there are like 3,000,000 copies of that game out there. Surely some of you are down for this.

Besides, I heard that the 4 player co-op on Legendary is really the most fun way to play the game, and I'm eager to know what all the fuss is about.

Awesome,I'll tell him today..He'll be happy..

I might join in myself-play on my own 360 wirh Halo 3.I just never really commit myself to anything as when the baby starts crying I have to either pause or leave games..

HeartlessNinny

chris1 said:
Awesome,I'll tell him today..He'll be happy..

I might join in myself-play on my own 360 wirh Halo 3.I just never really commit myself to anything as when the baby starts crying I have to either pause or leave games..

I am a doofus and haven't been on my 360 for a bit... But I'm off to send that friend request in a couple minutes. Scout's honour. :)

Anyways, I guess I'll put out the invite to the people on my XBL friends list, don't seem to be a lot of takers around here.

But hey, even if you gotta interrupt the game once in a while, it'd be nice to shoot a few Covenant with yourself and your kid. One more would just sweeten the deal.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Im down with some co-op. hit me up whenever you see me on.

gt= NeoCverA

HeartlessNinny

Finally got a chance to do the first level on Legendary with someone on my friends list... Man, I may have to take back some of the nasty things I've said about Halo 3. Co-op is really fun, even with only 2 people.

Anyways, I'm still looking for more peole to join in, so... bump.