Anyone use iPSP?

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
http://ipsp.kaisakura.com/ ?

I downloaded a demo of it for OSX (it's also available for Windows). I'm trying out various ways to encode video for a PSP on MacOSX. I don't really have a PC to work with so I'm hoping I can do everything on the Mac. This program could be overkill since it does a whole bunch of syncing. (IE: saves save games, moves pictures, syncs with iTunes, etc.)

So far, it also seems to be the only software on Mac that can generate a full-screen video? I'm hoping that the demo version will allow me to encode a video to test it out. ;)

There are other alternatives but most of them are limited to 320x240 video.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
just downloaded and istalled it. looks like a good piece of software, but you really can't do much with just the free demo version.

the .jpg converter might be even better than anything else about it, since using photoshop all the time just to resize your 3mega pictures really isn't fun.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
supergoose79 said:
just downloaded and istalled it. looks like a good piece of software, but you really can't do much with just the free demo version.

the .jpg converter might be even better than anything else about it, since using photoshop all the time just to resize your 3mega pictures really isn't fun.

you want a free command line convertor like imagemagick

but that would be too easy! :)

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
kernow said:
you want a free command line convertor like imagemagick

but that would be too easy! :)
command line? that would mean i wouldn't get to chose a certain part of an jpg image, right?

other than that ... i just transferred a few pics from my ibook and it gave me lots of garbage files again. i really prefer to use the win xp notebook for copying psp files, so far.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Falk, what program do you use to encode vids into MP4?

PSP9?

I'm starting to get the hang of this PSP...

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
TonK said:
yep, but it's not as good as it should be.

i ripped ice age from my dad's dvd and it worked perfectly, but with shrek the sound was out of sync.
ipsp might be better, since it seems to support the psp's native resolution, which pspvideo9 doesn't. didn't get to try it, since i was in a hurry and didn't have all that many videos on my mac. also, it can convert pdf files into jpg pics and automatically places them in a folder on your psp.
it also automatically backs up your game saves, when you start ipsp.