Anyone know what these are called?

Monolith

Pleasure Goal
The things you place in joystick button holes when you don't want to actually place a button there but you want it filled. Wanted to know what those are called and if anyone knows where to buy them. Any links would be great!
Thanks in advance!

Monolith

Pleasure Goal
Yea exactly,and damn it all,if I have to Ill use gum lol,but would rather have the former stopper things.I used to see them on ebay,but I could not find them tonight.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Heh... BUTTon plugs.

Wait, this isn't the War Room. :loco:

You can also buy chrome plated plugs at many hardware stores. Those are the kind that just pushes down into the hole and expands out to hold themselves in place.

RJ

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
There are some sellers on the BYOAC forums that sell Happ parts in small quantities. Check ponyboy and divemaster127's threads in here. I've put in a couple of orders with divemaster127 and the service has been great.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
www.lizardlick.com has both american and japan plugs.

ive never ever had a problem with happ being slow. but they do have a minimum order of $25. and their resellers typically sell stuff cheaper than their own site.

dogtoy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I always just called them button hole covers. Is there an official name?

cheers,
-DT

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Those are indeed called button plugs. Get them if you plan on using the button hole later on, otherwise it detracts a bit from the control panel.

As far as HAPP and slow shipping, yeah I've had some issues with them lately and I'm a vendor with a sales rep on top of that. Go figure :oh_no: