Anyone here playing Neverwinter?

Marek

Banned
It looks like fucking fun.

Like a proper blend of dark souls, Diablo 2, and PSO.

It's freemium, but articles I've read say it's not unreasonable to grind out fully effective gear and skills without buying shit.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
A friend of mine is playing and says its cool. If I install ill let you know. What system do you play on.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I played a bit on the bone. Started another toon on the ps4. Haven't gotten very far, but it's a time killer

Marek

Banned
I'm on ps4. Idk when I'll have time to start a char but I intend to see what it's like

Marek

Banned
Ok followup.

I leveled a toon to 15 and threw down 20 bucks to try to understand the UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE complex currency system on this game.

I bought keys to unlock these purple chests that drop all the time. Ok so it's a great game. Seriously great game. But they sort of assume you're going to max your levels because they give you all kinds of gear and enchants that you can't use for months and months.

It's kind of a sad reality that the only way they can make a game this fun for free is to rope you in for the long haul and provide very little early and middle game content versus end game.

Once I unlock some more zones at 20 and 30 we'll see how those quests and instances flesh out the game.

I'm a hobbit wizard. It's rad.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
jerk. i made a thread for this already.

whats your name on ps4? i'll play with ya a bit.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I started playing it on Xbone when it launched. I got bored of it after I hit level 65 a few months ago though.