Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I still got 2 figures on preorder (around 1.000yen and 10.500 yen...) this would be a bit too much... and I am running out of room for figures.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapacaulk

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Not sure if i want to preorder this...$95 seem a bit high for an action figure. Body seem like a good sculpt but something about the face seem off.

Storm-Collectibles-SFV-Zangief-001.jpg

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
FTFY. Trust me on this one.

http://www.marmit.co.jp/

Goddammit, there has *never* been a second "t" in the proper spelling of the company Marmit. I've been constantly witnessing this typo online since at least my Usenet newsgroup days, circa '97. You guys aren't fortysomething kaiju vinyl accumulators with Dyslexia and a tendency to wear nothing but WCW & NWO wrestling shirts in public, so what's your excuse?

:lolz: Is that the stereotypical Marmit (!) collector or something? I like them for their cryptozoology sofubi.

marmot-003.jpg

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
From today's WonFes.

9378863b8e.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/event/338623/

Geese & Krauser next plz.

Last edited:

fake

15 Year Member
I skipped NY Toy Fair this year. I didn't see a whole lot of stuff that made me regret it.

I've got the deluxe edition of the Breath of the Wild Nendoroid on pre-order and got Kidrobot's Mr. Sparkle figure for my b-day.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Nice Criterion's. I watched M for the first time a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it.

lol, that's not even the whole collection
shelf.jpg

That whole middle row is my Criterions, apart from two or three kurosawa films and the blob, along with the impossible to get for under 200 hundred dollar ones like the bluray of man who who fell to earth and the third man I've got everything I wanted. There's also ones I keep hoping get a bluray release since I'm no longer keen on dvds. Along with all those I've got another 2 shelves of just Arrow Video releases. I've been collecting them for years, Wes Anderson's films got me interested in the first place, my first one was the DVD of Royal Tenenbaums with packaging shaped like a book, that was nearly 7 years ago now.

Also I guess you can kinda see my Kotobukiya Batman and DC Direct Spirit statue. Anyways, back on topic, I've also got the Hot Toys Marty Mcfly on the way, along with Snake Plissken and Walter White. I also ordered a Project BM! Kaneda figure off of ebay the other day. I'm kinda splurging on figure purchases at the moment because I've gotten good deals in a short amount of time and when I'm collecting I do so in spurts.

Last edited:

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Everyone's favorite Shin Megami Tensei monster is finally getting its long overdue figure.
Courtesy of the Winter Fest coverage:

pOcAgTQ.jpg

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
figma.jpg

These arrived today, the new Saitama figure, I also got good deals on used figures of Golgo 13 (been looking for him for awhile) and R. Dorothy from Big-O

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
well i'll be damned. i thought id gotten rid of all my old gashapon sets but apparently still have almost all of them. they were in my uncles house in a closet.

mostly a bunch fighting game themed sets. Darkstalkers, GG, SF, KOF etc..

it's funny because it always bugged me. like it was a loose thread in my mind on them because i never remembered selling all of them. i would think about it from to time but always resolved that well i MUST have sold them all.

well shit im pretty sure i still dont want them but i'll probably assemble them all and post them up somewhere

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Dat Geif and Morrigan.:buttrock:

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
not my pic, but I scored one of these unopened off letGo for $15

aecf19f9-9a31-41dd-9ee1-6a204ea209c9.jpg

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Jesus.

It took them fucking 30 years to get it right.

They really knocked it out of the park too.
fuck yeah.

also, I recently noticed the rereleases of classic TMNT toys, any thoughts?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Bump just to say that 3A has amazing customer service, during a rather rowdy house party a moron threw a half-empty 0.5 liter beer can which accidentally struck my Metal Gear Ray on the nose, snapping the canopy's axle so that it didn't snap open anymore. So I emailed them and asked if they had any replacement parts, they replied in an hour and sent me one for free, tracked & signed from Hong Kong.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Love it, really good looking statue.

Thanks Sylvie!

Bump just to say that 3A has amazing customer service, during a rather rowdy house party a moron threw a half-empty 0.5 liter beer can which accidentally struck my Metal Gear Ray on the nose, snapping the canopy's axle so that it didn't snap open anymore. So I emailed them and asked if they had any replacement parts, they replied in an hour and sent me one for free, tracked & signed from Hong Kong.

Wow, that really is awesome of them to do. Thank you for sharing. I'll have to keep them in mind for larger scale figures/statues.

So awesome <3 how much did it cost?

Thanks! The ibuki was $74.99. The swappable head version was a kotobukiya online exclusive, so be sure to grab that one if you want the mask; otherwise the cost for the regular version is the same.

This one arrived earlier this week:

yuzuruha.JPG

fake

15 Year Member
The SH Figuarts TMNT figures are awesome. I got to mess around with them at NY Toy Faire last year and I bought the Donatello one. A bit too pricey to buy all 4, but I'll try to slowly add the other 3 in.

The rereleased '80s TMNT toys have been around for a while - since the first reboot movie - but they're great. They use the same packaging and apparently the same molds as the originals.

By the way, an Odin Sphere Figma is coming out this year. It's a little too moe for me to be comfortable with, but I know Shrooms likes that little girl shit.