Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Yes a bully telling people to be a good example...You're a joke to society, worst of all a joke to your kids. No wonder your wife left you.

The thing is I'm not even trying to beat down on you that hard. I just feel your ego is in a place it doesn't need to be. Your custom avatar title alone speaks volumes about what some people feel about you here. I'm not saying I'm perfect either since I have my own hobbies I enjoy but from the pictures you constantly post here of the items you've bought, I'm wondering if you have well..... a regular normal looking section of your home that isn't filled with so many statues.

At my age I'm very limited on what I buy because I don't want to bury my home in stuff I would consider an impulse buy.

Also

What does me being an awesome street fighter player, who was ranked #1 in Hyper Fighting and currently undefeated in the Neo-geo forums has anything

Does this seriously mean something to you? Does it? Are you really that high on such a pointless title?

Undefeated in the Neo-Geo Forums? The hell does that even mean?

Back when I seriously cared way too much, I was fucking untouchable in Mark of the Wolves and Last Blade 2 here but not once did I make it a point to push my playing skill in people's faces. The main issue with you is you lack a certain amount of humility in the way you post here.

I bet you're the kind of player that would seriously beat the shit out of a casual player and make it like you just won the fucking world cup.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
The thing is I'm not even trying to beat down on you that hard. I just feel your ego is in a place it doesn't need to be. Your custom avatar title alone speaks volumes about what some people feel about you here. I'm not saying I'm perfect either since I have my own hobbies I enjoy but from the pictures you constantly post here of the items you've bought, I'm wondering if you have well..... a regular normal looking section of your home that isn't filled with so many statues.

At my age I'm very limited on what I buy because I don't want to bury my home in stuff I would consider an impulse buy.

Also

Does this seriously mean something to you? Does it? Are you really that high on such a pointless title?

Undefeated in the Neo-Geo Forums? The hell does that even mean?

Back when I seriously cared way too much, I was fucking untouchable in Mark of the Wolves and Last Blade 2 here but not once did I make it a point to push my playing skill in people's faces. The main issue with you is you lack a certain amount of humility in the way you post here.

I bet you're the kind of player that would seriously beat the shit out of a casual player and make it like you just won the fucking world cup.

Ok Mr. badass, mr. untouchable. Why would it bother you if my home was like the 40year old virgin. Like i mention before i converted a guest room to craftroom for my wife. As she loves making cards, soaps, candles, etc...Its a hobby she likes so i made a dedicated room for her. Also fyi, we have a "normal" kitchen, dining, livingroom, & bedrooms...

Being #1 in a fighting game you enjoy...Of course that would mean something. Why would it not? As for the neo forum, emotional grave made sure everyone thought i was a phony...Even his mass crew faggits still think this way, like the loser dad Zach Harris. Obviously my ranking prove that was not the case and EG was/is delusional.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Ok Mr. badass, mr. untouchable. Why would it bother you if my home was like the 40year old virgin. Like i mention before i converted a guest room to craftroom for my wife. As she loves making cards, soaps, candles, etc...Its a hobby she likes so i made a dedicated room for her. Also fyi, we have a "normal" kitchen, dining, livingroom, & bedrooms...

Being #1 in a fighting game you enjoy...Of course that would mean something. Why would it not? As for the neo forum, emotional grave made sure everyone thought i was a phony...Even his mass crew faggits still think this way, like the loser dad Zach Harris. Obviously my ranking prove that was not the case and EG was/is delusional.

No ones seen your "ranking", chief.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I don't. I've kind of wanted the Medicom RAH Phantom of the Paradise (v2) figure ever since it came out, but I can't see spending three figures on such a thing.

medrah-309.jpg

Same deal for the puppet master replica figures. Yeah, I'd like to have Blade on a shelf, but not that badly.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm so glad I check this thread occasionally. I usually come here to check out the latest stuff man-children are buying, instead I get full on man-children drama. Keep being awesome!
I'll go back to my own man-children hobbies now

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Well, looks like I'm off to youtube to see if Phantom of the Paradise is uploaded. And if not, clips will do just fine.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The movie probably won't hit you right unless you're somewhere in junior high the first time you see it. That wasn't the audience De Palma had in mind, but that's the audience it found.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yeah, first time I saw it was around 6th grade. I watched it again for the first time a couple years ago, but it's still great.

[what I wrote above could also be said the same about Heavy Metal]

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Not sure if you're joking but here LS just for you...

craft2.jpg

craft1.jpg

craft3.jpg

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Goaded like a true cuck

Hope she has fun scrapbooking all those non existent memories with your latchkey kids.

Just more shit like your statues and whack DC memorabilia

What for ittttt....

$5 say this dude never got jacked for a pair of Jordans or a Starter. Throwing heat like he spreads right quick cheeks.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
all that clutter would drive me nuts but if his wife makes good use of it, more power to em

happy wife, happy life

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Goaded like a true cuck

Hope she has fun scrapbooking all those non existent memories with your latchkey kids.

Just more shit like your statues and whack DC memorabilia

What for ittttt....

$5 say this dude never got jacked for a pair of Jordans or a Starter. Throwing heat like he spreads right quick cheeks.

Whoomp there it is...Right on cue, another loser hating on people's success...Not my fault you have nothing but a folding table for your setup. What memories do you have with your family, do you have a kid? Have you even been outside your state or country? My guess you have not.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
protip champ, I've already seen the pictures, if you want you can delete them from your attachments list so they won't show up, I am satisfied

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I belonged to a crafting forum for about 6-7 years that was 99% women and they'd often make threads and posts photos of their crafting rooms and setups. (And I'd post a photo of my cardboard box full of bottles of paint/glue, lol.) Your wife has a really nice setup, HDR, and if she's happy, fuck what any of us think about it, and good on you for making that place for your woman to enjoy her hobbies and be creative.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I belonged to a crafting forum for about 6-7 years that was 99% women and they'd often make threads and posts photos of their crafting rooms and setups. (And I'd post a photo of my cardboard box full of bottles of paint/glue, lol.) Your wife has a really nice setup, HDR, and if she's happy, fuck what any of us think about it, and good on you for making that place for your woman to enjoy her hobbies and be creative.

Yeah I'll agree to this lightly. If she's happy doing her crafting then more power to her.