anyone have tips on beating princess sissy?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
she proves to be quite the bitch.
i have been using clara. my strategy has been to try to taunt and get my bar full so i can do my super, but she challanges me every time and wins. sometimes i can throw a projectile and when she rolls, i roll past her and turn and use C+D to kick her across the screen. i have managed to beat her a total of one time. pretty lame.

i really need some help here!!!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Keep your distance!

And when she dashes at you just use your CD attack. Lather, rinse, repeat for victory. ;)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I should also note that this method will NOT work for Clara because of the short distance of her CD attack but it works wonders for character with good range and low priority moves like Olof (terrible priority :oh_no: )

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Spike said:
I should also note that this method will NOT work for Clara because of the short distance of her CD attack but it works wonders for character with good range and low priority moves like Olof (terrible priority :oh_no: )

thanks for the help, i will try to beat it with another character.

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
I'll have to try that with Olof. Anny gave me my easiest win, double jump over the Abobo attack, land behind and do her cxC+D cancel to f+B to dp+C combo. She'll often roll back after the combo and throw another Abobo... lather rinse repeat.

-AG

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
There's a really comprehensive 'beating Sissy' strategy guide by Average Joe. Do a search in this forum under 'Princess Sissy' and you should be able to find it.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
There's a really comprehensive 'beating Sissy' strategy guide by Average Joe. Do a search in this forum under 'Princess Sissy' and you should be able to find it.

cool, going to look now

thanks