Anyone ever inherited anything unexpected?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
A friend of mine who was an S&M whore a few years ago has just been hunted down and presented with a cheque out of the blue for 」100,000 because she used to spank and wank an old rich man who wrote her into his will.

Anyone ever received anything they weren't expecting from a will?

You don't need to have touched a man's pee pee for it to be worth telling.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
A friend of mine who was an S&M whore a few years ago has just been hunted down and presented with a cheque out of the blue for 」100,000 because she used to spank and wank an old rich man who wrote her into his will.

Anyone ever received anything they weren't expecting from a will?

You don't need to have touched a man's pee pee for it to be worth telling.

Not really. It seems like everyone in my family gets screwed out of their wills some way or other.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
477093954_640.jpg

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I inherited land out by Coachella. Only problem is, most of it is covered in rock and snakes.
Time to barter for some aes games :buttrock:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Wait, people get paid for spanking old men? WTF? I've been doing it for free all these years?!?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Phoenix Arms HP25 handgun from my grandfather when he passed due to cancer.
Unexpected because I wasn't into guns at the time, and was more into computers and he had a bunch of great old computer stuff I would have rather had.

Regardless, I still have it and take it out shooting every now and then. It's a shitty gun, and the ammo is expensive, and it'll tear the webbing off your hand between your thumb and forefinger if you hold it wrong, but I still like having it.

Thanks, Gramps.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
everything i inherited when my dad died was unexpected. He had a massive antique collection. He was a huge beatles fan, and had stuff from when he was a kid. Lots of other classic rock stuff as well.
The only thing he specifically left each of us 4 kids was 2-3 genesis publications from his favorite bands, and that was about it. It was/is very confusing. He wasn't really ready to go at 58...but i still wish he had more to say. The books are worth $1000's, but i never even knew he had them. It's barely a dent in his massive memorabilia and antique stash.

/overshare

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid counts me as his child so I'm just playing the waiting game now. I'll tell you what I get, gimme one year, two years tops.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
If I was rich, I'd want to be buried with my valuables somewhere like Mount Hua & leave behind a treasure map

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Being white while my whole family is black.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
everything i inherited when my dad died was unexpected. He had a massive antique collection. He was a huge beatles fan, and had stuff from when he was a kid. Lots of other classic rock stuff as well.
The only thing he specifically left each of us 4 kids was 2-3 genesis publications from his favorite bands, and that was about it. It was/is very confusing. He wasn't really ready to go at 58...but i still wish he had more to say. The books are worth $1000's, but i never even knew he had them. It's barely a dent in his massive memorabilia and antique stash.

/overshare

that sucks bro. what happened with him?