Anybody want a John Hancock plushie

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
some goob fleecing money from his autistic followers so that one day, he might build a videogame "museum" while he and his family lives amongst thrift store furniture from the eighties. part of the metal jesus autistic goob illuminati circle.

has an account here, fucked off when people made fun of him

some hoarder

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I am so grateful that I don't know who that is. He looks like Dave Attell's retarded brother.

The funny thing is that if Dave Attell had a retarded brother he’d probably be cool…cooler than this collectarded bear guy anyway.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Married life gets stale quick up there in Scotland
In my early twenties we walked a lot of trails in Scotland with friends (West highland way etc...)
One evening there was a bachelor party in a pub next to where we were camping. We got pretty friendly with the guys and booze was flowing.
One of my friends asks them why Scottish men drink so much?
His only reply was: "Hav yer seen our women ?"

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Would you say has been "immortalized" as a plushie?

Garlic Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
In my early twenties we walked a lot of trails in Scotland with friends (West highland way etc...)
One evening there was a bachelor party in a pub next to where we were camping. We got pretty friendly with the guys and booze was flowing.
One of my friends asks them why Scottish men drink so much?
His only reply was: "Hav yer seen our women ?"

I married an English girl tbf

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
some goob fleecing money from his autistic followers so that one day, he might build a videogame "museum" while he and his family lives amongst thrift store furniture from the eighties. part of the metal jesus autistic goob illuminati circle.

has an account here, fucked off when people made fun of him

some hoarder

Link to his posts, for posterity

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
some goob fleecing money from his autistic followers so that one day, he might build a videogame "museum"

hancocksuckermuseum.JPG

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney