Anybody good with making drum tracks?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm asking, because I've been asked to cover a song with a band and I can jam well enough to the cd, but would like just bare bones drums to practice to. I can't program drums for shit, maybe somebody here can help me out. You can download the track here

Thanks to any who can help.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
you talking like FLStudio track drums?

i might be able to help you out ... just dont know if i really have time to sit down and do it.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I don't know anything about drum programming besides what SNKfreak tried to show me way back in the day and I was too stupid to understand.

If you're able to do it and it's accurate, I can throw a $20 your way for your time if you think that's reasonable.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
Wes said:
If you're able to do it and it's accurate, I can throw a $20 your way for your time if you think that's reasonable.

if i'm able to? and if its accurate? ... now i'm insulted. ;)

its not a deal with the money ... its a matter of having time. most of my online time is at work. i dont have the ability to use FLStudio there. i really dont think i'll have time to sit down and go through all the drum tracks ... but i'll ask around.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
onefortheride said:
if i'm able to? and if its accurate? ... now i'm insulted. ;)

its not a deal with the money ... its a matter of having time. most of my online time is at work. i dont have the ability to use FLStudio there. i really dont think i'll have time to sit down and go through all the drum tracks ... but i'll ask around.

Ah, that's cool then. I understand time constraints. If you know anybody who can, you'll be cooler than two hot bitches fuckin.