Anybody enjoy the feeling of a sunburn after a day at the beach?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I wonder if he's ever even been sunburned really bad. Not that itchy and a little bit of flaky skin bullshit, the real type where the next day you feel like someone threw a vat of scalding water on you.

The last time I got really sunburned I was sitting on a lawn chair in a lake in about 6 inches of water drinking beer and fell asleep. I didn't put any sun screen on my legs and the sun bounced off the surface of the water directly onto my legs for a good hour or so. By that evening my legs felt like they had been dipped in acid. I had to sleep on a rubber air mattress with no cover and the skin on my legs kept sticking to it. Every 15 minutes or so I had to peel my skin off the mattress. It was awful.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah I’m too old not to wear sunscreen, gloves, safety glasses, whatever PPE the situation calls for.

A bad sunburn is miserable.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's OK, smokey. I enjoy the pain of old skin frying. You and me, we are lobster bros.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
No.
What the sun does to my people is basically a war crime.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I wonder if he's ever even been sunburned really bad. Not that itchy and a little bit of flaky skin bullshit, the real type where the next day you feel like someone threw a vat of scalding water on you.

The last time I got really sunburned I was sitting on a lawn chair in a lake in about 6 inches of water drinking beer and fell asleep. I didn't put any sun screen on my legs and the sun bounced off the surface of the water directly onto my legs for a good hour or so. By that evening my legs felt like they had been dipped in acid. I had to sleep on a rubber air mattress with no cover and the skin on my legs kept sticking to it. Every 15 minutes or so I had to peel my skin off the mattress. It was awful.
I've been burned real bad whilst skiing or snowboarding but it was only my face then. I once had a similar story like you but with my feet. I fell asleep face down on the beach once . Didn't put sunscreen on my footsoles and alas that was not a fun week.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Went canoeing once in the summer…had sunscreen on, even my legs. Except I was wearing shorts and when I sat down the shorts pulled up and I got sunburned in a line on the top and side of my legs just above the knee lol.

Dumbest burn I’ve ever got.