Anybody else watching the new episodes of Metalocalypse?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Didn't feel like necro-bumping old topics.

Currently watching Rehabklok. Seems pretty funny so far.

Semi-spoiler:
It's about time Pickles got to sing some songs. :buttrock:

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
I used to be the biggest Dethklock fan a couple of years ago, but I kinda gave up on it halfway through season 2. It's just that Adult Swim has gone to complete shit and is a shell of it's former self IMO, and I just have no desire to watch it, and in turn, I keep forgetting about new Dethklock. I'll just wait for the DVD box sets.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I loved it, gave me two things I ask for in a Pickles episode, 1) Pickles drunk as hell, 2) Pickles saying how much he hates his brother. Him getting to sing was a bonus, if there's another soundtrack I demand that song is on there

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
I really liked the episode, I was surprised how much singing was in it overall. The ending seemed really wierd, but what about the show isn't?

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I've been meaning to watch more of it. I think I stopped midway through season 2 when it was airing.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Show is still great, try to catch it Sunday nights, but I have to stop it's on too goddamned late.

Castor Troy

I really liked the episode, I was surprised how much singing was in it overall. The ending seemed really wierd, but what about the show isn't?

From the 3 new episodes, this one was my fave. Next week will be a Dr. Rockso episode. :vik:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just caught up with the past 8 episodes of season 4. No one watches this anymore? It's great. First couple of episodes especially. Klokacon with Fat Pickles and Fat Skwisgar was hilarious.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Still watch it, my thoughts though with the current season is did they say a head of time they were going back to 15 minute episodes?

Castor Troy

Still watch, and still like it. Glad they're back to the 15 min format (seems better imo).

aria

Former Moderator
I enjoyed the show but haven't watched since the season 2 finale --is there a good spot to catch up on everything?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Nearly six years later, I finally watched season 4 and Doomstar. Just wow man. What an utter crime this series will never get a finale it deserves. Small is a genius.

From what I have read, Small said there was about 1.5-2 hours left for the show, but adult swim didn't want to fund that, so that was it.

Anyone else watched this show recently? No one here to talk with about it obviously. Doomstar could legit be a theatrical production.

And yeah, sorry for the bump.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Nearly six years later, I finally watched season 4 and Doomstar. Just wow man. What an utter crime this series will never get a finale it deserves. Small is a genius.

From what I have read, Small said there was about 1.5-2 hours left for the show, but adult swim didn't want to fund that, so that was it.

Anyone else watched this show recently? No one here to talk with about it obviously. Doomstar could legit be a theatrical production.

And yeah, sorry for the bump.

worst necro bump ever. i was excited for a brief moment

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
mao forgive me i'm just got no one talk to about watching a six year old season that i just now watched

blah

edit: OP didn't feel like necrobumping but i did

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Nearly six years later, I finally watched season 4 and Doomstar. Just wow man. What an utter crime this series will never get a finale it deserves.
Hey bud, it's me, your Future You. It's five years and five months later, but the series got a finale just like the Venture Bros.

Anyone know about this, Metalocalypse also got a movie to end the series? Apparently came out a week or two ago.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Hey bud, it's me, your Future You. It's five years and five months later, but the series got a finale just like the Venture Bros.

Anyone know about this, Metalocalypse also got a movie to end the series? Apparently came out a week or two ago.
I didn't realize it came out already

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I downloaded it, but I haven't made time to watch. The enthusiasm has subsided.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Great for the fans and the creative team/actors to finish the show, I guess. But fucking…why?

A show not coming out yearly just kills it for me. I know that’s dumb because I’ve waited years for sequels to book, but man yeah.

Like I knew Game of Thrones was completely dead when it took a year off.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Like I knew Game of Thrones was completely dead when it took a year off.

Shame they only ever made 4 seasons of that show.

A shame.

ONLY 4 seasons were made.

ONLY

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Shame they only ever made 4 seasons of that show.

A shame.

ONLY 4 seasons were made.

ONLY

My disinterest for the show is such that I don’t even remember what happens in the first four seasons lol. I’ll probably never give it a rewatch. It was fun to watch and talk about with others while it was current, but that’s about it. I guess it’s like Lost in that regard.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Yeah I can agree with that. Lost is another that is sad - only ever got one season of that show. Never found out how it ended.

One. Season. Only.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah I can agree with that. Lost is another that is sad - only ever got one season of that show. Never found out how it ended.

One. Season. Only.

Nah, the reality is Lost, GoT, etc became nothing more than disposable entertainment. A least a soap opera is honest about what it is lol. Thought to be fair both Lost and GoT were fucked by execs. Just let the writers tell a damn story.