Any tips on beating Magaki in KOF XI ?

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
I can barely touch the guy! How can I avoid his fireball onslaught and hit him?

ray_7

i made a thread about this too.

the main idea is to get close to him. don't jump over him when he shoots those bluish cloud, thats his most dangerous attack. if you can when you're close to him, do the AB roll to get him from behind.

once you knock him down try to hit him everytime he woke up so he won't have a chance.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
ray_7 said:
i made a thread about this too.

the main idea is to get close to him. don't jump over him when he shoots those bluish cloud, thats his most dangerous attack. if you can when you're close to him, do the AB roll to get him from behind.

once you knock him down try to hit him everytime he woke up so he won't have a chance.

He seems to hit me with his barrier attack every time I get near him. I guess I have to get the timing right. I was strugling to knock him down with Ryo so I could use his fwd, bck, fwd + punch move over and over everytime he'd get up but that plan didn't work, it works like a charm on the mid-bosses though. :kekeke: I only saw 2 people who nearly beat him, the rest of us got murdered.

ps. here's ray's thread.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137412

ray_7

for once you might want to just stand there and keep blocking, try to learn his pattern...

its actually repetitive, he does the same attack over and over again. once you get the hang of it, you'll beat him easily for sure.