Any tg-16 collectors here? Need help with value

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Yeah I was wondering why he said he's glad he only does PC engine. I just bought chiki chiki boys for that platform. It costed a little over a 100...

Never release in US
Two player option, better than Genesis/Mega Drive version

Plus PC Engine Chiki Chiki boys normally cost $50 - $70 when I purchased my copy 7 years ago, and I'm not surprised to see now it'll cost $100+

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Haven't played it yet. I bought my turbo cd add on and it didn't have the CD system card. Waiting for it to come in from japan

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Haven't played it yet. I bought my turbo cd add on and it didn't have the CD system card. Waiting for it to come in from japan

I like the idea of just trading it to your friend or forum members for what you actually purchased it for. Coming in here with a bait post trying to get someone to PM you an offer of brazillions of dollars will do you no good. Either that or just listening to the advice of the very first response you got in this thread and moving on. :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I like the idea of just trading it to your friend or forum members for what you actually purchased it for. Coming in here with a bait post trying to get someone to PM you an offer of brazillions of dollars will do you no good. Either that or just listening to the advice of the very first response you got in this thread and moving on. :)
That's not what is important, what is important is he wants to trade up. the higher you trade the more money you make when you cash out.