any secret fighters in svc AES

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
7. If you're selling something, list some damn references or at least an eBay account

8. Don't derail someone's thread

Oops.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
mike 88 said:
oh by the way your first post is wrong any way smart ass(ROKER)

My god, this thread gets better and better. :lol:

mike 88

Quiz Detective
hey i just asked a simple question an you gave some stupid replay i my be new here but im not new to the industry

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
You guys are comedians! I learned my lesson of posting in the wrong forum! It shows we here at neo-geo.com take perfection very seriously!:blow_top:

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
Yeah I know your new here! Same thing happened to me! They made fun of me, but I leaned from my mistakes. You will too!:glee:

mike 88

Quiz Detective
NEOryu said:
The "88" in your name must mean "HH" = "Heil Hitler", right?
oh another joker! oh my how did you guess? this thread does keep on getting better!!

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
I'm a newb that has made lots of question posts, yet not one person here has been rude to me. If you simply state your posts inelegantly, use a little grammar, and spend the time to make sure your post is in the right topic, I don't think you have to worry about being slammed.

On occasion I see posts where someone gets picked on for asking a commonly known question, but for the most part, the people here a very helpful and friendly, especially in the tech board.

If anything, people here are too rude to those who are not as "hardcore" Neo Geo fans as them.

Mike 88, I think you should spend more time compiling your posts, then you won't seem as big of a fool.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
I can't remember me being flamed yet :P

I bet lots of newbies aren't flamed neither.

The trick is to think the question before makeing it. With a little bit research you find you answer

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
neo-geo 2 said:
Stay away from Kid-Alphex also, he will stalk you, no joke

I don't know who this KidAlphex is, but tell him he's bordering on thievery with his name.

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
Kid Aphex said:
I don't know who this KidAlphex is, but tell him he's bordering on thievery with his name.

Oh No's he found me!

*Enters Witness Protection Program*

mike 88

Quiz Detective
Setsuna1982 said:
I can't remember me being flamed yet :P

I bet lots of newbies aren't flamed neither.

The trick is to think the question before makeing it. With a little bit research you find you answer
i do lots of research when i dont know something i just got lazy this one time so KILL ME

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
No, you're being lazy right now when you don't use punctuation or capitalize your 'I's. It sounds like I'm being picky, but it really makes a difference in how you come across to people. Learn to proof read. It may seem like a waste of time, but if it avoids topics like this where everyone thinks you're a dumb newb, then it's worth it for you.

Throughout this topic your sentences aren't complete and require just a little bit more interpretation because you are too lazy to form them properly. I'm not suggesting a masters in English, just read it again, slowly, before you post it.

If you can't do that, then you will always be a stupid newb.

mike 88

Quiz Detective
Mad mage said:
No, you're being lazy right now when you don't use punctuation or capitalize your 'I's. It sounds like I'm being picky, but it really makes a difference in how you come across to people. Learn to proof read. It may seem like a waste of time, but if it avoids topics like this where everyone thinks you're a dumb newb, then it's worth it for you.

Throughout this topic your sentences aren't complete and require just a little bit more interpretation because you are too lazy to form them properly. I'm not suggesting a masters in English, just read it again, slowly, before you post it.

If you can't do that, then you will always be a stupid newb.
hey almost everyone here getting on me are newb's. they think they are so smart. they act like they have been here for years an they have only been here 2 to 6 months top's give me a break!

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
mike 88, you're getting slammed on simply because you could've found all your answers by clicking the search tab. All the info about the secret characters was discussed about, what, just over a month ago? It seems you made zero effort to do research, asked a question answered several times a month ago, and got properly flamed...like a n00b should.

Hehe, you were not even flamed all that badly, you were just made fun of, but you took it to heart and lashed back:oh_no:

Just put this thread "in the past" and just do a little research before you post. Everyone makes mistakes, even a good number of the 1337 members slip up every now and then.

Welcome to the dysfunctional family that is ng.com

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hah,

This will keep going as long as you keep replying to these guys :lol: . Run for the hills & ask the moderator to delete this thread :smirk: .