Any people from MD?

CountMetal

n00b
I don't know if there is a thread for this topic or not. If there is can you link me to it. Anyways I am from Maryland around the Howard County Area and been playing Neo Geo games since 1992 from World Heroes to the King of Fighters series either in the arcade, PC, and my modded PS2.

Also if there are any gatherings going on in Maryland whether in Baltimore, Columbia, etc. I would love to attend them depending on my plans.

For those of you that I met at Otakon, nice to see you all.

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
If you feel like making the trip, up here in Jersey is Nextlevel video games and we get together every first September of each month. There is a 4-slot up here loaded with Garou, Aero Fighters 2, Baseball Stars, and Metal Slug X(I think, I just stick to Garou and AF2). But yeah, one just passed and we had a AES set up with a converter for MVS and were getting some Last Blade in. There is also a lot of other gaming going on too though, and currently Guitar Hero normally dominates a T.V. for a few hours.

CountMetal

n00b
MonoTekETeA said:
If you feel like making the trip, up here in Jersey is Nextlevel video games and we get together every first September of each month. There is a 4-slot up here loaded with Garou, Aero Fighters 2, Baseball Stars, and Metal Slug X(I think, I just stick to Garou and AF2). But yeah, one just passed and we had a AES set up with a converter for MVS and were getting some Last Blade in. There is also a lot of other gaming going on too though, and currently Guitar Hero normally dominates a T.V. for a few hours.
Where in New Jersey is Nextlevel video games? Is it around the Atlantic City, Newark, or Camden? I will see what I can do but if it happens on a weekday, I can't do it because of work.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Next Level is closer to Philadelphia/Camden than Newark and AC. It is off the Atlantic City Expressway on the Clementon/Blackwood exit.

I don't make it to the Saturday events, but it is a good place to go and has a decent selection of games. You're not going to get too many deals as the guy seems to know his stuff for the most part and you pay market price if not a little higher. For a "Mom and Pop" store he does an excellent job and should be supported just for being one the private stores left.

As far as MD, I live in Aston, PA close enough to MD, NJ, PA of course, and DE.

I have had Neo get togethers in the past and some MDers have shown up particularily EvilMike and SamuraiShowdonSensei who I believe has relocated all the past MDers have been wicked Magic Drop players!

Last edited:

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Me ,EvilMike ,SamuraiShodownSensei, ImtheWalrus, and La4s are all fellow Marylanders :)

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
IMtheWalrus has been to some of my get togethers too all the MDers are good guys.

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
If you guys do get together, I'd probably even travel down. Ya need to train me more in the ways of Neo, I've been through a few, but still not enough.

D

dky

Hey,
I'm in Howard County, or at least my parents are. In Laurel.
I live and work in new york though. But if you guys plan on getting together during a weekend or something I'd love to go.

SSS

neo retired
N80G80 said:
Me ,EvilMike ,SamuraiShodownSensei, ImtheWalrus, and La4s are all fellow Marylanders :)

Hell no I'm not. I say "oil" not "uwll".

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
Hell no I'm not. I say "oil" not "uwll".

Be careful with SamuraiShodownSensei.....he will say hes gonna buy a cab from you then show up at your house in a white van claiming he has a puppy and candy offering you a ride....:)

SSS

neo retired
Really though, I'm from NoVA. But within spitting distance of DC and MD.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I'm in MD around washington county.

Never been to a get together still i figure i'll be meeting members, at the toomanygames convention any ways.