any of pakistani got kof2003?

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
hhmmmm?? Well I know there are some video game arcades in islamabad and Rawalpindi but i couldnt tell u where. I know a lot of pakistanis here in Kuala Lumpur play KOF2003.
Your best bet is to try and buy a cheap X Box and than you can play neo geo roms on Kawa X . PM member
sonofx51

quixux

Crossed Swords Squire
Dude, ask M.H.A.Q.S. I hear he owns a bunch of arcades and stuff. I bet he has that game. Send him a private message.

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Well I have it on neo-geo emulator but of course I can't upload it here ... you know

Well kid I have on a cd with neo geo emulator and believe me: ITS THE WORST KOF I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE. The characters are about the size of half of a finger and the attack ranges are fucking less. Its just like kof 94 again with a hell more players only. Believe me dear. Its sure and pure BULLSHIT.
Well the main shits of it are:
1-Its TOO fast for combos and/or juggles (air combos)
2-The characters are a shit smaller in size.
3-The music more than sucks.
4-The BGs are too WIERD to fight in.
5-The commands are almost IMPOSSIBLE to pull on a PC platform (like me) and must be 75% hard to pull on lever.
6-The bosses are more cheap than hard.
7-Its has fuckshit endings for all teams.

So dear if you still insist on playing it then better get the pirated CD named NEO-GEO collection 2004. It has two new games SNK VS CAPCOM and KOF2K3 and both are more than sucking.

Last edited:

firebomber

Astra Superstar
The game is not too fast, you are just slow.

The characters are not smaller. They are the same sprites that have been around since 96. All the new ones are the same size as the others. I have no idea where you got the idea that they are small.

2k3 has the best graphics of any kof along with 99, BGs and all.

2k3 has a few problems, but none of them are what you listed.

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Oh do you think that way

Man! When I say something it means that it is relative to me. If I find something bad it doesnt mean everybody will find it bad. Its just I find these things as I said. And well do you deny that:

1-2K3 has a sucking short attack range for best chars like K, Ryo etc.
2-It has so wierd voices for characters that ...
3-The bosses are VERY cheap.
4-Character like Robert, Terry, Joe are VERY much tonned down. (I guess they are copied from Garou MOTW, FF and other SNK games)
5-The fighting system is a cheap copy of Tekken Tag.
6-Air combos (of 3 hits in air) are nearly impossible to make (and you say the game isnt too fast) where I could easily do an SDM combo of K' in 2K1 with 5 air hits.
7-There are strange sucking moves instead of cool moves for most chars like Benimaru, Robert and K'.

If you still think KOF'03 is a good evolution from 02 then you are hopeless. :glee:

Best Witches
LONE REBEL

Last edited:

firebomber

Astra Superstar
1- K actually gained range on a couple attacks. Ryo is pretty much the same. I don't know where your getting this.
2- I suppose Malin is kinda annoying to listen to
3- They are not as hard as previous bosses. They all die to simple tricks that most people can do (overhead on wakeup, etc.)
4- Most people I know actually prefer 2k3 robert. He got toned down because he had some cheap shit in 01/02. Joe seems about the same as in 2002 to me. Terry had a few moves toned down. He gained a lot though with his chains and buster wolf.
5- They are similar in execution, but very different in practice. And even if that were true how does that stop it from being good.
6- K, Kyo and others all still have their air juggle combos. The timing is just different and more strict.
7- I don't even know where to begin with this. If you think Beni and K suck in 2k3 maybe you should take some time to check tourney results and tier listings.

Yes I prefer 2k3 to 2k2. It was a great evolution of the series. It just needs some fine tuning.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
So dear if you still insist on playing it then better get the pirated CD named NEO-GEO collection 2004. It has two new games SNK VS CAPCOM and KOF2K3 and both are more than sucking.

Sig material.

SwordPlay

Crossed Swords Squire
lone_REBEL said:
1-Its TOO fast for combos and/or juggles (air combos)

No it isn't - you just suck.

lone_REBEL said:
2-The characters are a shit smaller in size.

I'm not even sure what a "shit smaller" in size means...

lone_REBEL said:
3-The music more than sucks.

The music is fine.

lone_REBEL said:
4-The BGs are too WIERD to fight in.

I don't much care for the BG's either, but I don't really pay much attention to them during gameplay.

lone_REBEL said:
5-The commands are almost IMPOSSIBLE to pull on a PC platform (like me) and must be 75% hard to pull on lever.

This can't be a serious post.

So I refuse to comment on this since the sheer stupidity of it is mind-blowing.

lone_REBEL said:
6-The bosses are more cheap than hard.

Duh... it's an SNK game with a Rugal-type character as a boss - what did you expect?

lone_REBEL said:
7-Its has fuckshit endings for all teams.

I rarely play my games solo, so I've only beaten it with two teams, so I can't really comment on this either.

lone_REBEL said:

I'm convinced this must be a fake account to stir up the place.

So it's probably best for you to just shut up and go away before your inevitable banning.