Any Neo players from Pittsburgh?

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I may have posted this before but, Anyone living near or around the Pittsburgh area?

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I'm from Morgantown, WV. Just under 1 1/2 hours away. I go to the 'Burg all the time.

Yagami

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I lived in pittsburgh for a 5 years. I miss it. I miss duquesne light. they are so cheap compared to Dominion light in virginia.

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
I'm about 1 1/2 to 2 hours North of Pittsburgh, and there's a couple of other people on the board who are in the same general vicinity.

BTW, we're still hoping to have a big Ohio/PA get together sometime this year.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I was in Pittsburgh last summer, and I went to the PA/NJ get-together ib Philadelphia, at Revquixo's house.

I might go to USA again next summer, but maybe I'll go to a different place... like California... who knows?

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
Originally posted by Michael Yagami:
<strong>I'd be game for a Neo get together.

Yagami</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, even though it was only a couple of people last year, we still had a blast. :D

At this point, we don't have a specific date set, although it probably wouldn't be for a couple of months. Once we have a better idea of who would be interested in attending, we'll be able to narrow the time down to try to make it convenient for most people.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I used to live in Pittsburgh myself but I only visit for holidays anymore. I was just there for the 2nd half of December, back down south now.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Cool to see people familiar with the Burg. I'd try my best to be there if you have a neo get together. I live about 45 minutes north of pittsburgh. Oh, and Duquesne light ain't what it was, they no longer make the power around here they only run the wires. I can't remember exactly what happened. oh well. Anyways let me know about that get together, lets get things rolling. :)