Any interest? Box of MVS artwork, kit boxes etc...

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
So I had tons of this stuff for sale some time ago and another member cherry picked this stuff but then had to back out for one reason or another. Its been sitting in my closet for too long so its time to get it sold off... Not all sure what exactly is in there but for sure there are no carts included. Likely about 20-30 MVS kit boxes, misc. artwork and more.

Ill go through and make a detailed inventory if anyone is interested. Please note though I am not dealing with piecemealing this stuff out... if anyone is interested then buy the whole box and feel free to sell off whatever you dont need. Sorry. It is a fairly big box but is quite light so shipping should be too much of an issue.

Lots of the stuff is in mint condition and some is a little banged up... but keep in mind this was the best stuff picked out of a huge lot of stuff so most of it is rare(r) and in good shape.

Im going to do some looking around to get an idea of what this stuff might all be worth, but dont be afraid to make offers on the lot in the meantime folks.

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Kingarthur let me get everything boxed up and weighed so I can get an accurate quote. While the box is pretty large it is not that heavy...

In the meantime for anyone else interested here is everything in the box. Please note that while some of the boxes have writing in various degrees on them, all of the boxes are in good to excellent condition aside from that with the exception of the 2 noted below. Ive done my best to describe the condition but please ask any questions you might have. I will get pics up here when my wife gets back in town with the camera in the next day or 2. Also, all of the artwork is unused/NOS... when I refer to "marquees" I am referring to the 2 pieces that have game art/info printed on them.

MVS Kit Boxes/Art;
--World Heroes 2 (some writing on box/good cond.) x2 marquees/DIP Sheet
--Sam Sho 2 (some writing on box/good cond.) x1 Mini Marquee/x6 marquees/x1 instruction strip/x3 DIP Sheets (1 set in spanish)
--Metal Slug 4 (#1) (Great cond. box) x1 US rolled marquee/x1 instruction strip/DIP sheet
--Metal Slug 4 (#2) (some writing on box/good cond.)
--Burning Fight (some writing on box/good cond.)
--Aero Fighters 2 (great cond. box) x2 marquee/ DIP sheet/ Bubble wrap cart baggie
--2020 Super baseball (rough box) DIP sheet
--Spinmaster (some writing on box/good cond.) DIP Sheet
--Bust a Move (some writing on box/good cond.) x2 marquees/ DIP Sheet
--Last Resort (some writing on box/good cond.) Generic Mini Marquee/ x2 marquee/ DIP Sheet
--Metal Slug (great cond. box) x2 marquee/x1 instruction strip/DIP Sheet
--Shock Troopers (great cond. box) DIP Sheet
--King of the Monsters 2 (some writing on box/good cond.)
--Blue's Journey (rough box)
--Sam Sho 4 (Great cond. box)

Misc. Artsets;
--Top Hunter--x2 marquees/DIP Sheet
--Fatal Fury--x2 marquees/DIP Sheet
--Zupapa--x2 marquees/DIP Sheet
--Sengoku 3 japanese sized marquee
--MVS Slot cover

MISC;
--SNK MVS Box-- likely a shipping box for a 1 slot
--SNK MVS Box--likely a shipping box for cart kits

Any questions please ask!