anthology

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
yo ive got the US version of anthology. i was checking gamefaqs for how to choose fei, dj and the hawk in alpha 2 gold but theres no such cheat and they aint in the select screen. ive heard of US version got cut of on one of the games and that moveslists are missing for those faggot ass brady bunch books/guides. my question as they dont seem to be in this game are they in the jap version of anthology. if so i am considering getting the jap version as well.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
MUSOLINI said:
yo ive got the US version of anthology. i was checking gamefaqs for how to choose fei, dj and the hawk in alpha 2 gold but theres no such cheat and they aint in the select screen.
They're not in Alpha 2, only in Alpha 3 Upper(the one you unlock after beating original Alpha 3)

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
yeah i knew about a3, unlocked them allready. its pretty weird for capcom to show the picture with cammy, dj, fei and hawk for alpha 2 gold, but never mind. thanx anywayz.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
MUSOLINI said:
its pretty weird for capcom to show the picture with cammy, dj, fei and hawk for alpha 2 gold, but never mind.
Aha, now I know exactly what you're talking about...yeah, that in-game screen they use for selecting SFA2 Gold is an odd choice but I think I may have an explanation:

That artwork was previouslyused for the cover of the Street Fighter Collection on Sega Saturn which had 2 discs...one for SSF2 Turbo and the other for SFA2 GOLD. This is the only connection I can make as to why they might have used that particular image for the screen.
:loco: