Another Newbie

Foofighter

n00b
Hi to everyone!

I have been reading this forum for some time, but have never registered. I finally got off of my lazy butt and did it.

You gain respect here on the forums when you've done at least one of the following:

1.) Have a post count of >500
2.) Spent at least $200 in the Neo Store
3.) Have sold/bought from anyone on the forums, lived to tell about it, and everyone's kosher about the transaction
4.) Have said > 5 intelligent comments/bits of information
5.) Own actual MVS/AES hardware with games. Bonus to you if you own a rare title.

:multi_co:

Foofighter

n00b
Ok, Well.......

1) I'll work on that.

2) See #1

3) I have sold something to Chris1 in the past, I'm sure he will vouch for me. I have also purchased from mdgamesales if they are here. I am thejesterscourt on e-bay.

4) Intelligent conversation is kind of subjective. (EG. Japhei thinks he is making Intelligent posts) so I'll try. (But don't mess with me or I'll sue you for defamation :D)

5) I own a Dedicated Neo-Geo 2 slot MVS With:
Aero Fighters 2
Metal Slug
Waku Waku 7

I also collect classic acrcade machines, and any and all home consoles and games, and I have some nice stuff if I don't say so myself. :)

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Rrrrriiiigggghhhhtttyyyyyy....
Why this got to do with Game Play section???

Foofighter said:
Ok, Well.......

1) I'll work on that.

2) See #1

3) I have sold something to Chris1 in the past, I'm sure he will vouch for me. I have also purchased from mdgamesales if they are here. I am thejesterscourt on e-bay.

4) Intelligent conversation is kind of subjective. (EG. Japhei thinks he is making Intelligent posts) so I'll try. (But don't mess with me or I'll sue you for defamation :D)

5) I own a Dedicated Neo-Geo 2 slot MVS With:
Aero Fighters 2
Metal Slug
Waku Waku 7

I also collect classic acrcade machines, and any and all home consoles and games, and I have some nice stuff if I don't say so myself. :)

Ahh.. you're ok in my book there man.

My list was certainly fescious :)

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Wolferaizer said:
Rrrrriiiigggghhhhtttyyyyyy....
Why this got to do with Game Play section???

That's what I said. Hope I don't catch a n00b flame for quoting you this time :rolleyes:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
What's with all this negativity towards n00bs? Honestly guys, wolfie and too_short, you're OK with me but jeez all this "STFU N00B!" attitude has been getting old. He posted this in gameplay, maybe he's going to <gasp> PLAY his games? Heh heh.

As author of the Neo-Geo.com newbie FAQ, I extend my welcomes to you, Foofighter. Enjoy your stay and don't let the hardasses get to you too much!

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
DanAdamKOF said:
What's with all this negativity towards n00bs? Honestly guys, wolfie and too_short, you're OK with me but jeez all this "STFU N00B!" attitude has been getting old. He posted this in gameplay, maybe he's going to <gasp> PLAY his games? Heh heh.

As author of the Neo-Geo.com newbie FAQ, I extend my welcomes to you, Foofighter. Enjoy your stay and don't let the hardasses get to you too much!

So, you wrote the book on newbiesm? If only we could get them to read it :smirk:

Foofighter

n00b
Well I posted it here for a couple of reasons.

1) I didn't even think of posting one until I saw another guy do the same (in the game play section) So sorry I guess.

2) To make you mad (not really)

I have been on RGVAC for some time so I am used to hearing negativity. That is all that those guys do is rip on one another.