Announcing two new forum moderators

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
would someone please explain, why the thread about VT (war room) was deleted? abusing your new powers already? didn't see that coming.

I have been deleting all of Zeljko's threads and posts as I see them. If you don't like that, you are welcome to email him. We don't need his attention whoring spam.

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
WooT..!! Congratulations chapps.... Rot means more fun and sechs.. VT means.. err... I dunno really, I just know he is popular here but never had anything to do with him but hey-ho... all good by me! :)

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
PS. You still coming to the Manchester Expo pal? I'll put you up... it'd be nice my friend...
still need to figure out which flight to take and how to get to frankfurt airport before 8:00 am. i might have to take the fligh on saturday. that would mean that i'd be in manchester at 10:00 (ish) am and would have to fly back on sunday at 6:15 pm, i think.

problem is that parking near the airport is at least 80€, which is why i might have to take the train.

edit:

I have been deleting all of Zeljko's threads and posts as I see them. If you don't like that, you are welcome to email him. We don't need his attention whoring spam.
not sure why a thread in the war room would bother anyone, but still: sorry.
i don't think that "objective" and "level headed" are the right words, but we'll see. just glad i'm not the only one who thought so.

Last edited:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
N-G.com : now with 300% more sex and candy cabs.

What more can you ask?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
not sure why a thread in the war room would bother anyone, but still: sorry.
i don't think that "objective" and "level headed" are the right words, but we'll see. just glad i'm not the only one who thought so.

Either we are talking about different threads, or the first attempt I made to delete the thread only removed Zeljko's posts, which made it look like it was by someone else. As I see it, the more futile I make his posting, the less likely he will be to continue here.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I honestly have no idea what thread you guys are referring to.

It also shocks me that people would think I would abuse any power, much less that quickly.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
*tosses prior feuds with FTL out of the window as he puts on the front of a much humbled delegate still interested in neogeo*

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
It also shocks me that people would think I would abuse any power, much less that quickly.
sig1g.gif

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
*tosses prior feuds with FTL out of the window as he puts on the front of a much humbled delegate still interested in neogeo*

I have as much interest in destroying this site through moderation and fighting with FTL as you do in getting a job and getting off the dole.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I'd have to be on the dole to begin with.

so humble, like a changed man.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Although VT's vid is good, nobody can't beat Rot's dancing;

Last edited: