Announcing two new forum moderators

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
seems like we need to handout some tin-foil hats.

TonK was behind 9-11! He has that power you know, just PMed the Taliban was all "Do you mind? or do I need to pistol whip you from Ohio"

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
seems like we need to handout some tin-foil hats.

TonK was behind 9-11! He has that power you know, just PMed the Taliban was all "Do you mind? or do I need to pistol whip you from Ohio"

"Oh hay guise the source is legit from phone convos."

lol

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hi, congrats to both.

Rot is the man, always calm, plus he brought the neo into viral dimension with his video...kudos.

VT has been quite "hot-blooded", as far as I know him (indeed not too much), especially with all this mess with Tonk..on the other half,he doesn't sound to me a sketchy guy, and that's something I appreciate, specially in mods.

Brian is another guy I would have seen on board, let consider him...there is always need for mods in this place!

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Does this mean Rot has to stop posting nude pics or can he still do it privately like most politicians?

It should still be ok as long as its hidden by a spoiler button I would assume...

anyways.. congrats guys.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rot became a mod because of his nude pics, I have proof.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
To be honest lads....

...i realise that taking pics... vids and stuffs... I always considered to be good fun... and in keeping with the threads...

I confess I wanted to derail a few threads... but all in all... I've always felt they were in context...

...Now i appreciate that it's the nets... and nothing is sacred... but uploading my vids to youtube... and stuffs wasn't anything to do with me.... meh... naivety?

Anyway... I've taken a few hits this evening from people i've always thought of as friends... and even some fook I didn't even know existed until he stated he thought of me as a narcisstic man hoe... (it was that Rev_quixo bloke...)...

Oh well... those are the breaks...

xROTx

PS. On a side note.... I'm considering going go back to Arcade Otaku.... it seems like a nice quiet site... I have friends there and tbh....

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
To be honest lads....

...i realise that taking pics... vids and stuffs... I always considered to be good fun... and in keeping with the threads...

I confess I wanted to derail a few threads... but all in all... I've always felt they were in context...

...Now i appreciate that it's the nets... and nothing is sacred... but uploading my vids to youtube... and stuffs wasn't anything to do with me.... meh... naivety?

Anyway... I've taken a few hits this evening from people i've always thought of as friends... and even some fook I didn't even know existed until he stated he thought of me as a narcisstic man hoe... (it was that Rev_quixo bloke...)...

Oh well... those are the breaks...

xROTx

PS. On a side note.... I'm considering going go back to Arcade Otaku.... it seems like a nice quiet site... I have friends there and tbh....

Rot, to be universally liked is a hard-to-come-by venture, and there will always be people wearing false faces that get sour when something disturbs their little worldview, so don't fret.

You're a guy that plays it loose but it fair, which is what I think is needed for this forum's unique landscape. Don't let the haters hate get to ya and shine on you wonderful fellow!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rot has been awesome the 7 years I've been here, glad to see you in mod status. The amount of times I've shown unsuspecting family members and friends the videos of Rot, oh the reactions haha. I don't know VT from a bar of soap but congrats mate!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Brian is another guy I would have seen on board, let consider him...there is always need for mods in this place!

He was a serious consideration of mine but VT and rot were the two who got the most votes. And by most, I mean there were more voters than I could have ever expected.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
He was a serious consideration of mine but VT and rot were the two who got the most votes. And by most, I mean there were more voters than I could have ever expected.

Who's to say you can't have one more?

I'm only on page 1 but I hope this thread can remain full of drama for at least a week.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I can honestly say that I am surprised that Rot wasn't made a mod years ago. And as for VT....he's solid. Totally helped me out with some personal stuff when I needed it most. I owe the stability of my job to him and will always have his back on the forum and off. He is most assuredly a gentleman and a scholar....Neo Style!