Analogue Pocket

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
What do you goobs want? What even is this thread? Do we want more Pockets, or less? Are we mad because they suck, or are we mad because we keep missing the drops? Anytime there's any news on Analogue, I can count on people crying in here. There's more whining in this single thread than I've seen on this whole forum in almost 20 years here.

Get real, chodies.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
What do you goobs want? What even is this thread? Do we want more Pockets, or less? Are we mad because they suck, or are we mad because we keep missing the drops? Anytime there's any news on Analogue, I can count on people crying in here. There's more whining in this single thread than I've seen on this whole forum in almost 20 years here.

Get real, chodies.

I just can't stand them - they can make all the new shit they want. Never buying it. So, yes - here to bitch

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
amazon Pocket 😆

qW75lbd.png

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
As disgusted as I am by the thought of giving Cristoff any money, I've been debating buying one of these things just because they come with Nanoloop built in.

Good old Ollie has was supposedly going to do another batch of Nanoloop One carts but they've been listed as "coming soon" on his site for 3 years. :(

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I just can't stand them - they can make all the new shit they want. Never buying it. So, yes - here to bitch

Ditto. I was interested in their consoles, but this repeated "limited quantities" bullshit has moved them into the same category as LRG for me. It's a business model I don't want to support.

Ajax

15 Year Member
cryin.png
"They're just so hard to get. Fuck them. I hate them. Fuck them and their manufactured scarcity. I hate them so much. I will never support them and their unsavory, bullshit business model. I will *sniffle* never support them!"

Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 09.49.52 AM.png

Get 'em while they're hot, chodesters.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Yeah, that woulda been cool, I think.

Ajax

15 Year Member

This thread is best enjoyed while listening to this song, just btw.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
personally I'm waiting for a pearl coat version, otherwise I'm out!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
As disgusted as I am by the thought of giving Cristoff any money, I've been debating buying one of these things just because they come with Nanoloop built in.

Good old Ollie has was supposedly going to do another batch of Nanoloop One carts but they've been listed as "coming soon" on his site for 3 years. :(
NanoLoop is for babies. LSDJ is for people.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

Just get one there are so many FPGA updates it’s the most interesting game system I have. Listen to your old pal Ralfakick

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's hard to admit Analogue makes good products now but it's just a fact.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Tracking says my pink Anal Log Pocket has been delivered. I am currently at a gender neutral bathroom but will give the thing a try once I get home.

EDIT: I am home now and this Pocket thing is very pink.

Last edited: