Amazon trade-ins offering a good deal until 6/27

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I just noticed this today. If you go to the video games page on Amazon, you'll see a trade-in deal where if you trade-in $75 worth of games, you get an additional $75 to spend on a new console. If you want to buy a new console, this is one of the better deals you can find, and it's pretty easy. They even pay for shipping.

I got a lot of money for some really crappy games. I got $8.50 for my useless Rock Band Track packs which I already used the codes on, for example! Those things were paperweights. I got it up to $110 with crappy games (Nintendogs, etc) so I'll have $185 towards some console or other. Seems like just as much if not more than I'd have gotten selling them on eBay.

The only catch is you need to have the games in good shape with the manual and case, or they will reject them. Also, some games fetch horrible prices, too. Like Forza 2 is worth $3 or something.

For all you lazy bums, seems like a good chance to unload your games without much effort.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Thanks for the heads up. This may be my way to get a Wii.

BTW: Got a link to access this deal? I don't see anything on the main video game page of Amazon.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I was looking at that...but i got nothing to trade in.Lately i been looking for a good deal on a (PS3) i got plans to get one later this summer.