Amazon streaming stick with kodi

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Was reluctant to jump to on to this first , glad I did ,The features and programs available on Kodi are ridiculous and never ending.
Christmas is going to epic this year.
Anyone else viewing tv through this device.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I have a Fire TV stick, but I haven't done anything to it. Never heard of this Kodi business.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I have it loaded on my ouya, and it is the business.

For those that don't know, it's like a pirate Netflix. Load it up, search for pretty much anything and it gives you a list of streams and resolutions to pick from. It's awesome and beats the hell out of downloading torrents.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
That sounds great.. might be time to break my Ouya out again.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
I got it on my fire tv. though it has many possibilities to stream illegally ... it is not intended to be "pirate".

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Does anyone have a arcade emulator working on the stick , as I seen a few videos on youtube,showing nes and Sega games running in full screen wounding if there a neo geo emulator.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
You can try sideloading any app from the play store. Mame4droid will probably work.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
I run kodi with super repo, mostly use 1channel and navi-x to watch TV or movies still in theatre. I'm running from a VM on a laptop though not a USB. Free everything.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
I run kodi with super repo, mostly use 1channel and navi-x to watch TV or movies still in theatre. I'm running from a VM on a laptop though not a USB. Free everything.
I ditched superrepo, cause some plugins don't get updated (dailyflix, south park and some other shit I don't remember). I went to get the repos of the maintainers of that plugin, presto magic, updated plugins.