Amazon has the PS3 HRAP3 in stock for $100

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Edit: Sold out, sorry.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GDQRZM

Just bought one. Sorry for the new topic, but I figured some would be interested and didn't want it to get buried in the multitude of SFIV/MadCatz/controller/etc. threads.

Can anyone provide me with a list of parts I'll need to mod it with Sanwa buttons and an octagonal gate? This is pretty easy to do, right?

Last edited:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Not sure about replacing the stick but to replace the buttons all you need is the buttons themselves. Well, a screwdriver to take the bottom plate off too. I think its a philips head to get the bottom off and I've seen people suggest having a flat head to get the quick disconnects off.

I ordered some Sanwa buttons for my 360 HRAP, itll be the first time I ever attempted to mod a stick.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Dammit. That's a good deal. Too bad it isn't the 360 version. I'm mighty tempted even though I don't have a triple.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
someone needs to buy these and put them in the selling forum at 2x the price.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Not sure about replacing the stick but to replace the buttons all you need is the buttons themselves. Well, a screwdriver to take the bottom plate off too. I think its a philips head to get the bottom off and I've seen people suggest having a flat head to get the quick disconnects off.

I'm planning on keeping the stick seeing as it's a Sanwa, but I'll probably swap the gate for an octagonal one and replace the buttons with Sanwa parts.

Price jackers need to safeguard their margins.

Didn't even think of that. Probably a bunch of resellers snapping them up. Fuckers.