All Sold: Over 120 Games Across Various Consoles - Prices Lowered 12/30

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
All Sold as of 12/30/22 - local guy bought the lot for a great price. Thanks for playing!

Hey All - Just trimming the herd. Some really good stuff still available.

Prices lowered 12/30/22.

Link to Sale Spreadsheet

Link to Pictures

General Rules:
  • I may add additional lots and other games in the near future.
  • Shipping to US = $10 or free shipping for 2 or more games.
  • Shipping International = $30 for up to three games, $70 for up to 6 games, $100 for anymore (sorry, international shipping is stupid expensive)
  • Payments: PayPal Friends & Family - Happy to do Buyer Protection but I'll add 4% to cover fees.
  • Let me know if you need pictures of any items. Condition noted.
  • All loose cart games come with a repro case and insert
    • Genesis/MD are in MD style cases
    • SNES in either Bit Box or Universal Game Case (You cannot specify which, these are already paired)
  • I'll move most to Ebay or Marcari in January if they don't sell here.

Spreadsheet Details:
  • More valuable games are individually marked.
  • Game Lots of US and JPN games for Mega Drive/Genesis and PS1 at bottom of spreadsheet.
  • Build your own set of games and make me a reasonable offer if you only want select titles out of the bundles.
    • You MUST buy more than 3 games to quality for a custom bundle.
    • Bundles can include games from the lots and will include shipping to US only.

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont need a genny lot...
i dont need a genny lot...
I dont need a genny lot...

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Bump!

Added a link to pictures of most items for sale. Updated spreadsheet to reflect sales. Let me know if you have any questions or want to build a bundle. I'm happy to help work out a deal!

I'm listing the Suikoden set on Ebay for $600, but will honor the $500 price on my spreadsheet for private sales. I had no idea these games got so ridiculous over the last few years!

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
No offense but your prices are a joke.
🤣 I mean, there are better ways to avoid offence than saying something somebody did is "a joke."

Happy to adjust prices, man. If you feel something is egregiously off, then feel free to throw some suggestions over PM. Prices are 15% - 30% lower than what I was seeing on eBay and PriceCharting . If there's a better source I should be looking at for current game values in a volatile market, then please point me in a better direction.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
🤣 I mean, there are better ways to avoid offence than saying something somebody did is "a joke."

Happy to adjust prices, man. If you feel something is egregiously off, then feel free to throw some suggestions over PM. Prices are 15% - 30% lower than what I was seeing on eBay and PriceCharting . If there's a better source I should be looking at for current game values in a volatile market, then please point me in a better direction.

I honestly don't see anything off, good prices! Like you said, this is all cheaper than trying to find on eGay or hell, even FB groups. GLWTS.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Last bump.

Prices lowered across the board on the Spreadsheet. Build you own bundle of 3 or more games. Feel free to send me what you want and I'll put together a good bundle deal for you that includes shipping to US. You can choose even from games in the lots I have listed or throw me an offer for the lots as well.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Thanks! Much better deal than I thought I'd get selling it all at once. A local retro shop was wiped clean over x-mas, so he was chuffed to get a whole box of goodies and no shit sports games. I basically restocked his store. lol
Hahah I recently did the same to a shop local to me as well. Nice! 👍🍻

Ghaleon

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yaga was totally cool to work out a deal with me on the couple things I was intested in. Take em up on the offer to wheel and deal!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
yagamikun, you're a good guy.

wyo is literally the worst member on these forums now, and that's saying something.

Congrats and happy new year, bro.
I will try to do better in 2023.