Aggregate of FAVORITE Neo-Geo games lists

Papissama

n00b
Hey guys, if you happen to be a "list-whore", you might find this interesting.

Only 23 gamers have participated in this All-Time FAVORITE Neo-Geo games list so far.
When a gamer makes his/her Top 10, the results are updated in real-time and you can rank any games (as obscure as it can be)!

This list is an aggregate of all gamers lists/opinions, so if you don't like it you can always play around with the demographic filters to see the results from a female perspective or just the people from Portugal (or wherever).

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hey guys, if you happen to be a "list-whore", you might find this interesting.

Only 23 gamers have participated in this All-Time FAVORITE Neo-Geo games list so far.
When a gamer makes his/her Top 10, the results are updated in real-time and you can rank any games (as obscure as it can be)!

This list is an aggregate of all gamers lists/opinions, so if you don't like it you can always play around with the demographic filters to see the results from a female perspective or just the people from Portugal (or wherever).

This list is fucking retarded. Double Dragon, Panic Bomber and SNK vs. Capcom among the best games on the system? L-O-freaking-L. It looks like it was made by the AVGN.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
This list is fucking retarded. Double Dragon, Panic Bomber and SNK vs. Capcom among the best games on the system? L-O-freaking-L. It looks like it was made by the AVGN.

People on that site make lists for consoles they've never played (or possibly even heard of), so they just rank games that sound familiar. Double Dragon, a Bomberman game, and something with Capcom in the title all sound familiar to the average gamer who's never played the Neo. Metal Slugs are only at the top of the list because so many people have played the compilations.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

Once I saw SNK vs Capcom at number 11 I stopped reading and closed the page.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
People on that site make lists for consoles they've never played (or possibly even heard of), so they just rank games that sound familiar. Double Dragon, a Bomberman game, and something with Capcom in the title all sound familiar to the average gamer who's never played the Neo. Metal Slugs are only at the top of the list because so many people have played the compilations.

Yeah... It reminds me of that frogot on youtube who said his favorite Astérix game was on the Neo Geo. A lot of people think every arcade game from that era were Neo Geo games for some reason.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Yeah... It reminds me of that frogot on youtube who said his favorite Astérix game was on the Neo Geo. A lot of people think every arcade game from that era were Neo Geo games for some reason.

Ah yes the famous Konami Asterix for the Neo Geo :keke:

Papissama

n00b
No point of being upset here. Only 23 people participated. I'm sure that if the whole Neo-Geo community made their Top 10, the results would be completely different.