AES Pinout Question

dannywhac

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hi,
Bit of a cheeky one, and I know the answers probably no, but does anyone have a pinout for the AES's cart slots to chips?
I've dragged out a broken AES from the loft, and have been attempting to fix it all to no avail - I've tried:
1. The whole works on the slot cleaning
2. A continuity test from a cart board slotted in, to the underside cart slot pins (solder side)
3. Installing a bios socket and swapping out bios's (incl. unibios).
4. Looking for broken traces

The AES boots without a cart to the nice blue screen (after a second or two of garbled multi-coloured graphics), but with a cart the screen comes up with a white background with occasional coloured pixels (sound is generally ok, sometimes becomes 'fuzzy').
When I slap in an MVS cart via a Phantom, the Neo Geo boot screen comes up with the lower graphics missing, the game plays ok but with some missing pixels and the sound is distorted.....
Cheers in advance....

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Does the system work ok with other games? The garbled graphics then blue screen without a game sounds exactly the same as I had when I installed a socket for the bios and accidentally bridged a trace with a blob of solder.

dannywhac

Cheng's Errand Boy
Cheers Adamaki,
I've checked the socket install and its clean, could be a bridge somewhere else on the board (*breaks out the magnifying glass again*)- seems unusual that the Phantom produces nearly all of sprites for a game, but a regular AES cart doesn't - would that normally mean a dodgy cart slot? (Even though I've tested continuity betwen the cart and the base of the pins on the underside of the board).

Any more suggestions would be appreciated, as I don't want to send this AES to the spare parts pile.......:)