AES Clear Protective Cases

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
I got a few dozen cases from that Italian site. The seller is reliable and ships fast.

One little complaint though. Thr cases have many scratches.
I wish they were a bit cleaner.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
These cases, they are airtight so my games have no chance of ever being played again right?

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I've actually been thinking about getting some of these cases for my USA Sega Saturn collection since they are so god damn fragile and scratch so easy. What's the best place to buy Saturn Case Protectors?

DeusVult

Another Striker
These cases, they are airtight so my games have no chance of ever being played again right?

no, they are not airtight, the open very easy so unless you need to get your game into the console one minute quicker there is no reason not to use them

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
How does the quality of the cases from Italy compare to the ones from American (Mention in the original post).

I found the ones from America quite thin and fall apart quite easily.

DeusVult

Another Striker
How does the quality of the cases from Italy compare to the ones from American (Mention in the original post).

I found the ones from America quite thin and fall apart quite easily.

sound like the same quality, the plastic seems tough enough, the bottom part is a pain to put together as it sometime keep opening up, I found put a little bit of tape sorted it out, because the bottom part
take a little time to settle into place, looks better when they are all together and there seems enough room inside to take the game out when you need to, overall iam happy with them

Attachments

• ngcase1.jpg
    ngcase1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 133
  • ngcase2.jpg
    ngcase2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 134
  • ngcase3.jpg
    ngcase3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 133
  • ngcase4.jpg
    ngcase4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 133

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I've actually been thinking about getting some of these cases for my USA Sega Saturn collection since they are so god damn fragile and scratch so easy. What's the best place to buy Saturn Case Protectors?

Just put the silly original cases in storage and use dvd cases. Less space, less fragile, can be just as eye catching, and most importantly...still easily accessible in order to be played.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Nice for sharing the pictures, somebody in Spain is selling some too! I wonder if there all the same stock!

I don't know if you guys have used Sentinel64 cases before but there quality seems 100% better...

Do you guys in Europe think we can put a 1000 piece order together?

DeusVult

Another Striker
Nice for sharing the pictures, somebody in Spain is selling some too! I wonder if there all the same stock!

I don't know if you guys have used Sentinel64 cases before but there quality seems 100% better...

Do you guys in Europe think we can put a 1000 piece order together?

how much are the sentinel64 ones? the ones I got are reasonably cheap I think overall it was around £1.20 for each one

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
last night i ordered 25 pieces from "savemygames" but if we could get 1000pieces together i would be in with 25-50 pieces from "sentinel64" , K1ngArth3r i gues you are in contact with the sentinel64 guys could you ask them for a price what they "would" take for 1 pice , 25pices , 50 pieces and so on ..... , it is easyer to decide with a price ,
my limit a pice would be arond 2 euros

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
last night i ordered 25 pieces from "savemygames" but if we could get 1000pieces together i would be in with 25-50 pieces from "sentinel64" , K1ngArth3r i gues you are in contact with the sentinel64 guys could you ask them for a price what they "would" take for 1 pice , 25pices , 50 pieces and so on ..... , it is easyer to decide with a price ,
my limit a pice would be arond 2 euros

Is "savemygames" an Ebay id of the seller?

mawa_nl

Kuroko's Training Dummy
maybe i am also intrested for about 20 or 30 but i first need to know a price for them

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Sorry my mistake , Not safemygames i bought at safeyourgames.it ( the one from one or two Pages earlier ) i realy did mixup the names

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I've mailed the guys at Sentinel64 but awaiting there communication.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
I will give you guys a brief review of the cases that I purchased from the saveyourgame italian site.

The cases came like the picture below. The seller threw in some cheap looking neo geo stickers.
The cases are ok. They are fairly thick. Some cases have many scuffs though.
SOL_6332.jpg

Easy to assemble.
SOL_6333.jpg

Please don't comment about my hand.
SOL_6334.jpg

Inside some AES games. Looks good.
I got a new MOTW since I thought that it may be a fake.
SOL_6335.jpg

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Sentinel64 are up for making the cases, for anyone who hasn't sampled the quality of there cases really should!

Here's what they say:

The costings on 1,000 units could be anywhere between £700 - £900. This would be inclusive of the freight and the duty of which we would pay on your behalf. It would be dependant on their exact size and I would need to get quotes.

If we wanted samples the cost may rise a little as they get custom made and sent over by express air freight.

If you guys thing it's worth perusing and we can get 1000 orders then i'll do my best to make it happen, if not and everyone's happy with the protectors from Italy (which look good) then I won't bother :)

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
If it is the same quality like the other cases from his Page iam in , so you can note i will Take 50 pieces
I gues his pet is bettet than pvc

Will he take his owen measure of the gamecases (snap cases ... And others )

Last edited:

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
He's requested measurements so I guess it might be best to use measurements of existing cases?

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Hm we should ask the two guys wo have already the cases from safeyourgames.it about the fit and how it looks with the different kinds of neo geo aes boxes and maybe we should also ask the us guys who have cases from different sellers ..

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I already have these cases

They fit nicely on Snap Lock and early release titles (I don't collect NTSC-J so can't comment on the cardboard carton releases).

I would say use those measurements?

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
I would say use it if they fit without Problems , can you get the correct measurements from your cases , does anyone else have a opinion about this ?