Aes carts for sale *real Cheap*

ahans76

"I have delt with both Cris and Dion before when i
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am selling some "gamer" carts. They are not in the best of condition but I figure the price is hard to beat if all you want is a cart to play. Most of them are complete but a few are missing the manual.
The price DOES include shipping but I will upgrade the shipping if you want the games faster. I will do paypal gift and I will not ship out of the states. For what I am selling these games for it does not make sense. I'm not to sure on how to post pictures so if you would like picture please email and I will send them that way. I will try to ship the games the cheapest and safest. I will pack them safe.
ALL CARTS ARE ENGLISH

Art Of Fighting **Sold**
Art Of Fighting 2 SOLD
Fatal Fury 2 **Sold**
Fatal Fury 2 SOLD
Super Baseball 2020 **Sold**
Super Baseball 2020 SOLD
The Super Spy **Sold**
Sengoku 2 SOLD
PM me and I will anwser as fast as I can thanks.

Last edited:

Borgeois

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey, ahans76.

I am highly interested in taking that copy of Sengoku 2 off of your hands. Unfortunately, since I'm so new I don't think I can PM you quite yet.

I've read the rules and I know there are no restrictions for *buying* things attached to new members, as opposed to the ones there are for selling. So, unless I have overlooked a thread, please enlighten me if I am overstepping my boundaries.

If not, feel free to contact me, or reply in this thread and I'm sure we can arrange another channel of communication in which we can discuss shipping details for the said item. =)

Thanks!

Borgeois

EDIT:

I apologize. In my excitement in seeing the cart, I accidentally overlooked your shipping policy.

Good luck with the sale of your items! And again, my apologies.

Last edited:

ahans76

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey, ahans76.

I am highly interested in taking that copy of Sengoku 2 off of your hands. Unfortunately, since I'm so new I don't think I can PM you quite yet.

I've read the rules and I know there are no restrictions for *buying* things attached to new members, as opposed to the ones there are for selling. So, unless I have overlooked a thread, please enlighten me if I am overstepping my boundaries.

If not, feel free to contact me, or reply in this thread and I'm sure we can arrange another channel of communication in which we can discuss shipping details for the said item. =)

Thanks!

Borgeois

I Will not ship outside of the STATES. Thanks

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey ahans76, I sent you a pm for a few items. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

ahans76

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks all games are sold thanks to everyone and i hope you all enjoy.
I will be listing more RARER games soon maybe all of my neo geo games dont know?