AES Cartridges and System evaluation

RENT-A-HERO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've got this stuff to sell but I don't know how much I could get... could anybody help me?

Super Sidekicks 3 Jap complete, mint
The King Of Fighters 95 Jap cartridge, booklet and soft case "old style" (no insert)
The King Of Fighters 96 Jap cartridge, booklet and soft case "old style" (no insert)
The King Of Fighters 97 Jap cartridge, booklet and soft case "old style" (no insert)
The King Of Fighters 98 Jap cartridge, booklet and soft case "old style" (no insert)
Real Bout Special Jap loose
Soccer Brawl Jap loose
Super Sidekicks 1 USA complete, mint
Thrash Rally USA complete, mint
Nam 1975 USA complete, mint
2020 Baseball USA complete, mint
Ninja Commando USA complete, mint

Neo Geo AES PAL UK System, loose, with AC adaptor and RGB cable, no joystick (I usually play with my CDZ one), working perfectly

Phantom-1 converted, used twice, with loose MVS cartridge Power Spikes II, working perfectly.

I don't know if it's the right place to post this thread, thank you very much!

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Only ones I can offer any insight to are:

The King Of Fighters 95 Jap cartridge, booklet and soft case "old style" (no insert) £18
The King Of Fighters 96 Jap cartridge, booklet and soft case "old style" (no insert) £25
The King Of Fighters 97 Jap cartridge, booklet and soft case "old style" (no insert) £32
The King Of Fighters 98 Jap cartridge, booklet and soft case "old style" (no insert) £40
Real Bout Special Jap loose £40

I think your Ninja Commando US will be worth the most of the lot, but don't have a price tbh. Probably around the £160 - £200+ mark…

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Send me that Real Bout Special and phantom-1 and I will provide you with an accurate price guide for everything else

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
theres a thread called 'the all new whats it worth thread' that you might get more help out of. I hope that is the title and that I used the proper # of quote marks anyhow.