AES cartridge dimensions

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the exact measurements of an AES cartridge? Particularly the thickness, a random line on Wikipedia says 25mm but my 161-in-1 is 31.5mm. I've read some people saying that the 161-in-1 is thicker but I don't have any legit AES cartridges to measure up. The multicart is definitely a pretty tight fit regardless. I've scoured around the internet but only found people commenting on the size of NG carts but no actual useful dimensions for AES cartridges on any wikis or forums that I've found.

I'm designing a 3D printed shell for a Fusion adapter I've just built since it looks like the model on the Furrtek site for the retail version is slightly different from the open-source PCB version so it doesn't fit. I'm trying to match the actual AES cart thickness so I can get a good alignment without too much movement.

Thanks

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
AES: 31mm
MVS: 35mm

THANK YOU

I thought the 25mm on Wikipedia sounded insane, but the Fusion shell is also 25mm assembled so I was doubting myself.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I used a tape measure, but you could argue 31.5 just to be safe. 31 looked dead on though.

31 sounds right to me based on everything I've found and 31mm seems to give a firm fit in the cart slot without grinding anything like the 161-in-1 does somewhat.

My only grind now is a Neo Turf Masters round without any extra credits...

I had an interesting time building the Fusion converter overall so I might post my writeup on that somewhere in case it helps anyone else.