Aero Fighters 3 U.S. AES Discovered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
What magazine and issue is the article in?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I didn't wanna get that issue, but it looks like I will pick it up now. I like RG, don't know why many on these forums don't.

ni-ten

War Room Troll
Congrats everyone! This is great drama. If it only wouldnt be so bloody long. I lost 3 days of my life reading this :/

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Retro Gamer's a cute idea but all of the noteworthy interviews are from the european scene (amiga, commodore, whatever), and no one gives a shit about those.

The Metal Slug article was like a lot of other articles - just regurgitated shit everyone knows about. wow you're telling me a company called nazca made metal slug and they're ex-irem members, what else is new :rolleyes:

Last edited:

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Congrats everyone! This is great drama. If it only wouldnt be so bloody long. I lost 3 days of my life reading this :/

Glad to know I wasn't the only one. I literally hogged the computer every spare moment for...yep about 3 days. Good read though. Plenty of laughs. Better than some books I've read lately.

aria

Former Moderator
Glad to know I wasn't the only one. I literally hogged the computer every spare moment for...yep about 3 days. Good read though. Plenty of laughs. Better than some books I've read lately.

We try. ;)

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
I agree retro gamer is a decent magazine but it is totally focused on the European scene.. I just don't feel half the stuff the talk about is even relevant to anyone other then Europeans. Evidently enough people read it for barnes and noble to import it.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I agree retro gamer is a decent magazine but it is totally focused on the European scene.. I just don't feel half the stuff the talk about is even relevant to anyone other then Europeans. Evidently enough people read it for barnes and noble to import it.

Yeah, the 100% Euro focus really limits the reader demographic. Sure is exhillerating reading about Sonic 1 playing in 50Hz mode... In RGB.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Yeah, I figured as much when I picked up 101 today and couldn't find it. Issue 102 hasn't made it here yet.

I have some extra copies that Darran sent me. When it hits next month, lmk if you can't find it.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Yeah, I figured as much when I picked up 101 today and couldn't find it. Issue 102 hasn't made it here yet.
Sorry again... If you have an ipad, it's already available in digital

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Looks like I gonna buy myself some caps and hats :lolz:

can I get some with Aero Fighters 3 logo?

FXves.jpg

Hi Im new to this site, I am starting to collect aes games. A guy I buy Jap Sega Saturn games from known as lastgamer as an original Sonic wings 3, he said he got it from some guy who worked in snk USA. I saw it with my own eyes.. Question is how many were made? he said 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.