Aero Fighters 3 U.S. AES Discovered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
... Except it's written in English... Nobody can be this stupid.

348m369.gif

His evil twin can.

aria

Former Moderator
Especially U.S.A. Constitution.

Wow, Adol --read much? I've always thought the obsessive-collector types were a little, well, unbalanced, but this is just hilariously inept.

If this is your memory of history, how can we trust what you think you saw when you were at a store many years ago? The only evidence is your memory and now it's subject.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
No. The only thing your country produced is the pussiest, most cowardly military in existence

Napoleon begs to differ.
Seriously though, this France hate bandwagon is one of the more cringe-worthy ones I've seen on this forum.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
No. The only thing your country produced is the pussiest, most cowardly military in existence

Coming from the most stupid military forces in existence (remember Vietnam, Iraq, and now Afghanistan), i wouldn't put too much credit into such comment. :D

Wow, Adol --read much? I've always thought the obsessive-collector types were a little, well, unbalanced, but this is just hilariously inept.

If this is your memory of history, how can we trust what you think you saw when you were at a store many years ago? The only evidence is your memory and now it's subject.

Dude, after so many years on internet, you don't know what a troll is?

Read the last 70 pages, it's mostly stupid and lamest racist comments from US douchebags about Europeans, so i just entered into the game.
A game i didn't start, if you're honest enough to admit it.

As well, technically, i cannot "remember" what happened centuries before i was born.
About AF3 though, i was right for 17 years (or quite visionnary, pick your preference). Sorry for the 8rs.

Back to troll: About History, what is pretty certain for everyone who's been to school, is that France (or England, Italia, Netherlands, Germany..) has over a millenium of history and historical facts to talk about, while USA is only 250 years old.
Too, France created many domains USA industry is very good now, like cinema for example.
By the way, who got the last Oscars (Movie AND masculine actor)?
Right. ^_^

That's a fact to troll about between jealous 8rs :)

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm talking about US douchebags, and 1 post later, you answer me,saying i'm a douchebag.
How should i call you then? Simple-minded? Retarded?

chimp.gif
chimp.gif
chimp.gif
²

Don't you have some baguettes to be baking? or Paypal charges to be charging back?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'm all for the drama, but Bobak, can you pull these last posts from this thread and start a new one in the War Room?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
By the way, who got the last Oscars (Movie AND masculine actor)?
Right. ^_^

The Artist! Silent movie! You're right! Everybody loves the french when they STFU :lolz:

aria

Former Moderator
What bothers me about the Neo scene is the people who supposedly know things about high end stuff, particularly anyone who trades in things, can't stay professional. Who would ever do business with someone like that? An idiot, or someone desperate. Disgusting. Part of me wants to leave it all here so people can form their own opinions.

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
« Les compliments, c'est bien beau, c'est bien agréable, mais on ne sait jamais si c'est sincère, tandis que les insultes, ça vient du coeur. »
Marc-André Poissant

Status
Not open for further replies.