Aero Fighters 3 U.S. AES Discovered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Waiting on a wire transfer right now. Then the 3rd copy will be sold. After its gone, I'll begin to work on the next news bit.

Yes, this next bit might be the biggest shitstorm in Neo-Geo history.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Australia needs to be a prison colony again.

You know what - why is it that ratson is giving that racist asshole Magnus101 a free pass? The brotherhood of potheads needs to fucking end. Just because someone smokes weed does not mean that their racist comments aren't so bad anymore.

Things like this make me want to break ratson in half and feed his pieces into a woodchipper and use those remains to feed a cat that was kept starving for 2 weeks, so that he can be reborn intact within 48 hours, yet understand the passage of life and death.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Waiting on a wire transfer right now. Then the 3rd copy will be sold. After its gone, I'll begin to work on the next news bit.

Damn Tonk more stuff,, I bet its a box full of Euro Kizunas,, and now its worth as much as Neotropolis pink bag.

JS

silverstar

New Challenger

Sounds interesting :)

18181a33_GogglesDoNothing.jpeg

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member

Is it the final confirmation that Shawn and Dion are actually brothers? :spock:

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
My guesses:
A). Another previously 'Japan-only' print that turns up in English
B). A newly unearthed cache of previously rare carts.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
You know what - why is it that ratson is giving that racist asshole Magnus101 a free pass? The brotherhood of potheads needs to fucking end. Just because someone smokes weed does not mean that their racist comments aren't so bad anymore.

Things like this make me want to break ratson in half and feed his pieces into a woodchipper and use those remains to feed a cat that was kept starving for 2 weeks, so that he can be reborn intact within 48 hours, yet understand the passage of life and death.

I didn't know anything about the rascisme part. Also I don't care who does or doesn't smoke weed. Never knew he was a pothead.
My opinion on him was solely based on a few private conversations I had with him, he seemed ok to me. I realize now I should have done my homework.
My apologies to those that are offended.

About the breaking part: You couldn't break a fucking pencil if your life depended on it.
Brotherhood of potheads? You truelly are an imbecile.
I dislike about 90% of the people that I meet in the coffeeshops/hashparlors.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I didn't know anything about the rascisme part. Also I don't care who does or doesn't smoke weed. Never knew he was a pothead.
My opinion on him was solely based on a few private conversations I had with him, he seemed ok to me. I realize now I should have done my homework.
My apologies to those that are offended.

About the breaking part: You couldn't break a fucking pencil if your life depended on it.
Brotherhood of potheads? You truelly are an imbecile.
I dislike about 90% of the people that I meet in the coffeeshops/hashparlors.

tough talk, twiggy. Keep blazing.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Look who's talking.
Pot kettle black, dude.
I am done now, no need to ruin a perfectly good thread.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Look who's talking.
Pot kettle black, dude.

The only thing you can break is wind, which probably smells like corpse. If you don't want to ruin threads, go put your head in the oven and die.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
:( My English AES can't have Kizuna, Ultimate, Aero Fighters 3 .... It's far from here :crying:

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Look who's talking.
Pot kettle black, dude.

Maybe it's just the way I interpret all of Wasabi's posts, but I don't think he's serious in 99% of them.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Maybe it's just the way I interpret all of Wasabi's posts, but I don't think he's serious in 99% of them.

pretty serious about ratson sucking cocks of every pothead on the boards. Guy is notoriously homo for stoners and shitwangers. 0% serious about breaking him. I just want to pull his mop out of his ass and wake him up to reality.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
AF3 speculation, discussion, misinformation & awe for you to fondle to while jt Geddon's it
(sorry JT)

Episode 24
http://www.itsagamingworld.com/its-a-gaming-world-ep25-not-episode-24/

Ok now this is going a little too far in terms of some people being uneducated. Sometimes I forget that not everyone who visits this site owns a Neo*Geo much less knows how the software works but in this thread I've seen multiple posts from idiots who just don't research excatly how this system works.

I hadn't seen anyone say it so I'll mention this once since one person on this broadcast mentioned that Aero Fighters 3 being an "uncomplete" game shouldn't go for 30k.

If you're new here or new to the Neo*Geo & you decide to make a retarded posts about Aero Fighters 3 and you hadn't read this then you are a fucking moron.

Quite Simply: Neo*Geo home & MVS carts are all the fucking same. The only differences being MVS carts were designed for arcade boards and home carts were designed for home systems. However the software on these carts are the fucking same the game will play in either english or japanese depending on which system you plug it into. That means if you own a Japanese label of Aero Fighters 3 and plug it into a U.S. system, the game will play in english. There is no fucking region lock for Neo*Geo systems.

If you're still not fucking getting it, If you take that U.S. Aero Fighters 3 and plug it into a Japanese home system the game will play in Japanese.

The fact this lil bit of information has made it into people's podcasts with some people saying that it's an incomplete game just gave me a serious fucking headache.

Last edited:

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
Did I forget to mention comedy?
LOL.... I stacked that well then ;)

Agreed sir, absolutely & my apologies BonusKun if required RE my post.

The Deacons via the last link (GG cast) does a semi decent job, actually did read the news links as I understand.

For some? AF3 news an "unknown bliss"

EDIT: Caught a tweet from the PS3Nation podcast gentleman whom frequents this forum quite often (noting this thread)
obviously not a show that could report such news however.

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
I'd spend that money on moving out of Thailand. If that's where you really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.