Actually found some decent playstation stuff in the wild.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The word "Flip" denies the amount of hard work and sacrifice I put in.

I use the word Hump. I plan an itinerary. I get up early. I pack the kids (or if my partner is going somewhere else, I pack one kid). I go out and hustle all over the place. I talk to people. I listen to the sob stories of widows. I make bottles and change diapers. I nod as people tell me things that are flatly untrue. Then I take the shit home, sort it, clean it, sort it, price it, store it. And that is just the process of obtaining the stuff. Selling requires me to advertise, load the trucks/trailers/cars, unload, arrange it and deal with people all day. Then I have to box up the leftovers, load up, drive home and unload it again.
So if that is what flipping is, then yeah.

I feel for you kids. What a “fun” day with daddy...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I feel for you kids. What a “fun” day with daddy...

At their age (the oldest just turned two), it isn't a big deal. They sleep most of the time and get in and out of the car meet people, play with toys and get to go to Mcdonald's. . No different than a trip to the mall or shopping plaza. Other times, we drop her off at her aunt's and she gets to play with her cousins.

After our July Garage sale, we we should have enough $$$ to spend a whole week on the Beach at the South Jersey shore.

Hopefully, as they get older they will understand the value of a good hustle and hump. I'm not raising my kids like I was raised (to clock in in a 40 hour week and be satisfied with that). So go ahead, feel for them.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Hopefully, as they get older they will understand the value of a good hustle and hump. I'm not raising my kids like I was raised (to clock in in a 40 hour week and be satisfied with that). So go ahead, feel for them.

Hoping your kids learn to grow up and be broke flippers instead of working a steady job. Only on neo-geo.com, folks. #goals

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wait since when did The Fish have kids? Did I know this before and just forget

Congrats Fish

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hell. My brother in Common-Law has 13/12 year old girls. He he humps 50 hours a week as an electrician and does his own side remodeling on weekends. He is already talking about bringing out his girls when they are 15/16 so that they can get experience in the trades and have skills to make side money when they get older.

Wait since when did The Fish have kids? Did I know this before and just forget

Congrats Fish

Thanks. Life changes.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
What I want to know is why is this its own thread in unrelated?

This shit belongs in the PURCHASES THREAD.

Otherwise, you did this purposely to cause a shit show, and that ain't cool.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
At their age (the oldest just turned two), it isn't a big deal. They sleep most of the time and get in and out of the car meet people, play with toys and get to go to Mcdonald's. . No different than a trip to the mall or shopping plaza. Other times, we drop her off at her aunt's and she gets to play with her cousins.

Yeah, fair call. My comment was low. Kids don’t know at that age, a day out is a day out.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Howdy, can't view Google here, any friends can say what fine games stand out to them here?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Howdy, can't view Google here, any friends can say what fine games stand out to them here?

You see a plywood desk with some shelves attached to it.

From left to right...

On the first shelve above the desktop:

Nintendo DS -- Assasin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles (under its case, there are three other US PS1 games stapled in such a way, which makes it hard to read their titles)
Playstation (Black Label) -- Activision Classic Games (this one's the first of the three lying under the Assasin's Creed case and can barely be deciphered)
Playstation (Black Label) -- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Nintendo Wii -- Castlevania Judgment
Nintendo DS -- Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

On the desktop, partly lying on a black keyboard:

Playstation (Black Label) -- Shipwreckers
Playstation (Black Label) -- MediEvil
Nintendo Game Boy Color -- Mega Man Xtreme 2 (this one is loose and lying on top of the MediEvil jewel case)
Playstation (Black Label) -- Norse by Norsewest: The Return of the Lost Vikings
Playstation (Green Label) -- Oddworld
Playstation (Black Label) -- Midway Present's: Arcade's Greatest Hits The Atari Collection 2 (this one is lying on top of the Oddworld jewel case)

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Hell. My brother in Common-Law has 13/12 year old girls. He humps 50 hours a week...

Teehee.

There’s nothing wrong with buying low and selling high, so long as you don’t do it with the marketplace here. But I don’t see how hump is a better word than flip, as this statement shows.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Considering SOTN is a grail, we have to make sure you understand we're talking about the SOTN single disc black label - low-tier SOTN.

How can any game that has sold enough units in order to qualify for Greatest Hits be considered a grail?

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
How can any game that has sold enough units in order to qualify for Greatest Hits be considered a grail?

Well, the PAL limited edition with OsT and artbook is pretty graily for psx collectors. Not extremely rare granted, bit rare enough to command hefty prices.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You see a plywood desk with some shelves attached to it.

From left to right...

On the first shelve above the desktop:

Nintendo DS -- Assasin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles (under its case, there are three other US PS1 games stapled in such a way, which makes it hard to read their titles)
Playstation (Black Label) -- Activision Classic Games (this one's the first of the three lying under the Assasin's Creed case and can barely be deciphered)
Playstation (Black Label) -- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Nintendo Wii -- Castlevania Judgment
Nintendo DS -- Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

On the desktop, partly lying on a black keyboard:

Playstation (Black Label) -- Shipwreckers
Playstation (Black Label) -- MediEvil
Nintendo Game Boy Color -- Mega Man Xtreme 2 (this one is loose and lying on top of the MediEvil jewel case)
Playstation (Black Label) -- Norse by Norsewest: The Return of the Lost Vikings
Playstation (Green Label) -- Oddworld
Playstation (Black Label) -- Midway Present's: Arcade's Greatest Hits The Atari Collection 2 (this one is lying on top of the Oddworld jewel case)

Oliver you are a delight.

Castlevania Judgment is stupid fun with a ridiculous plot that somehow fits in with Iga's canon for the series.

I didn't like MMXtreme 2.

Shipwreckers is the closest to a "Huh? never played it" game in that list.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I don't buy low and sell high.

I buy low and sell medium.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
One of my fellow (and competing) hunters told me that he was at a thrift shop and they had 360 J-Shumps for under $20. He made a killing.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Oliver you are a delight.

On the contrary, you're the delight. When I read this...

I have not replied to any of your posts here for the past few months. You're a shit member. I don't know why people respond or engage with you. If no one talked to you or ignored you you'd probably go away. Fuck off and OD already.

...I realized, that for the past few months you didn't respond to any of my posts here either. So I hoped for a chance to manage a turnaround and was lucky to scoop this simple but effective opportunity. And the moral of the story? Always keep me on a short leash to get the best out of my shady character.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Saw a nice copy of Panzer Dragoon for Saturn at a thrift yesterday but they had it in the showcase area for $40. Decent enough deal if someone has a Saturn I guess.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
The best I found was some AES games at a local thrift shop. Baseball Stars, Last Resort, Magician Lord, Ninja Combat & Viewpoint(all complete except Viewpoint was missing the manual). They used some sort of crayon to write " 10- " on each case($10/each), but luckily I was able to clean it off.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Well, the PAL limited edition with OsT and artbook is pretty graily for psx collectors. Not extremely rare granted, bit rare enough to command hefty prices.

What's on the soundtrack that isn't on the game disc? You know you can just put your playstation games in your cd player and listen to the music that way, right? Just skip track one and away you go.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
What's on the soundtrack that isn't on the game disc? You know you can just put your playstation games in your cd player and listen to the music that way, right? Just skip track one and away you go.

Yea, the CD is unrelated (sorry, I thought it was the OST) to SOTN but contains rearranged versions of multiple Castlevania games
108111-ecbafb2f549e46ea8839d91413f15173.jpeg
108111-c381141403944047b21c62d8b908d7f6.jpeg

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

No Way!.... Track 1 is usually the best one.