About the warning gold sticker

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
I noticed that some of my US games have the warning gold sticker and some do not. Maybe the games sold in the US had the sticker on it, and the ones sold in Europe did not for example? Any input appreciated!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
The gold warning sticker came in affect from NGH 93 iirc. Most carts after that had it.

Some of the last releases, SVC, SSV/S, Sengoku 3, Metal Slug 4/5, Matrimelee didn't have it.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The gold warning sticker came in affect from NGH 93 iirc. Most carts after that had it.

Some of the last releases, SVC, SSV/S, Sengoku 3, Metal Slug 4/5, Matrimelee didn't have it.

1996, not 93.

Last edited:

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
My US Last Blade 2 doesn't have it. Could be that it was removed but I doubt it as everything else is in mint condition. Even the baggie is like new. Like Panda said, SNK was sloppy and did some inconsistent things.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
panda is right. some of my games have it and others dont which I found weird at first. they were probably lazy on some games but I could be wrong

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I had 3 different metal slug 3 carts that one had it and the others did not. All 3 had of labels.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
I had 3 different metal slug 3 carts that one had it and the others did not. All 3 had of labels.
Japanese Metal Slug 3 1st run has it but 2nd run doesn't. They do have difference in the last page of the manual too.