AARGH !

Igniz

Island Native,
How do you beat the chase levels in Jet Grind Radio ?!

I am stuck on Kogane Circus and Noise Reduction , because it's just so hard to spray their backs !

Any tips on how to beat these levels ?

<small>[ September 03, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Igniz ]</small>

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Memorise the course that each enemy takes. It is almost exactly the same each time for each enemy. You will find their "wait" points where they stop wait and then take off again when you get close enough. These are the best points to ambush them. Also you will find vantage times where you can rail slid and they are on the ground. This will also make it easier to get close and catch up with them.

Wow this brings back so many memories.

Igniz

Island Native,
Also , what are the best characters to do these levels with ? I've mostly been doing them with Garam , and i can spray their backs a few times.

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I use Garam for that whole game except one event that I used Combo for.

Igniz

Island Native,
Ok , i'll try and memorize their paths.

Noise Reduction isn't so bad , because it's a bit easier to do , and the catchy disco music , but i hate Kogane Circus , i swear to god if i hear "Super Brother !" one more time i will reach into my TV and rip out the speakers.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
Igniz:
i swear to god if i hear "Super Brother !" one more time i will reach into my TV and rip out the speakers.
that's the Shonen Knife tune isn't it.

*sends shivers down spine*

Igniz

Island Native,
I'm not sure , but it's this really annoying pop-rock tune with some annoying ass girl constantly yelling "Super Brother !" and it really pisses me off , because Kogane Circus is a difficult enough level without that annoying-ass girl.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
You mean Sweet Soul Brother?
Or Mischevious Boy?

<small>[ September 03, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Nesagwa ]</small>

Igniz

Island Native,
Well , i just did my first serious run of Noise Reduction , and through memorization i got one guy down , i'm gonna try for 2 this time.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Jack plays this game but I watch a lot. It seems easiest to get RIGHT behind a guy on a long grind and just hammer away at the spray button, that's how Jack got them IIRC.

Igniz

Island Native,
Lagduf:
Igniz:
The song name is "Super Brothers" by Guitar Vader.
Screw you dude, that song rules. So goes magical girl.
I agree with you about Magical Girl , but Super Brothers is driving me nuts. Oh well , at least Benten-Cho has good music.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
oh, i was originally thinking about the extra sugar extra salt song from JSRF, but that super brother is it's JGR equivalent in terms of annoyingness

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
dullbuoy:
oh, i was originally thinking about the extra sugar extra salt song from JSRF, but that super brother is it's JGR equivalent in terms of annoyingness
Extra Sugar, Extra Salt... That's Cibo Matto... From Birthday Cake! That song is pimp...

-Nick

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
nruva:
dullbuoy:
Extra Sugar, Extra Salt... That's Cibo Matto... From Birthday Cake! That song is pimp...

-Nick
Yeah im going to have to agree, that song is cool too.

Q

qube

Jet Grind Radio=possibly the best game ever made!!!!

Sorry for the useless post, I just have to sing JGR's praises every chance that I get :D

Q-

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Gum, the trick is to use Gum. Her spray distance is the farthest so you don't have to be right on top of the guy to get him. Once you get close enough just fucking RAIL on the spray button (haven't played in a long while, forgot which buttons do what).

Igniz

Island Native,
Buro Destruct:
Gum, the trick is to use Gum. Her spray distance is the farthest so you don't have to be right on top of the guy to get him. Once you get close enough just fucking RAIL on the spray button (haven't played in a long while, forgot which buttons do what).
Alright , i'll try that.

Igniz

Island Native,
BURO YOU ARE A GENIUS.

I tried it with gum and beat Noise Reduction in 1 try.

Thanks for the advice.