A word to all those that hate Boog

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I seriously feel sorry for the guy, what if he really is a cripple and this forum is his only point of social contact? I honestly think a more postive additude should be taken towards this poor guy, I've noticed he's visiting the forum less and less because you assholes are slagging him so much.

All in all, Cripples are people too. And here is the proof : http://www.retrojunk.com/media/69/

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
madmanjock said:
I seriously feel sorry for the guy, what if he really is a cripple and this forum is his only point of social contact? I honestly think a more postive additude should be taken towards this poor guy, I've noticed he's visiting the forum less and less because you assholes are slagging him so much.

All in all, Cripples are people too. And here is the proof : http://www.retrojunk.com/media/69/

And what if he is a big fat faker?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
What if he is just big and fat like Nesagwa?

You almost had a joke there. The "like Nesagwa" through off the joke. And Im not just saying that because its me. You just have no comedic timing.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
You almost had a joke there. The "like Nesagwa" through off the joke. And Im not just saying that because its me. You just have no comedic timing.

scanline's fake account?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Nesagwa said:
*threw*

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I'm not one to treat someone badly no matter if it were face to face or through the net where people don't really know who I am. But my look on it the people here will treat everyone basically the same. You have the few that are really cool and nice. You have your ass holes, you have your winer/complainers and then you have the people that go with the croud because they don't have thier own voice.
I say if you get basshed every now and then just suck it up if you want to stick around because it happens to everyone.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
madmanjock said:

Dude, cripple is not the preferred nomenclature. It's "handi-capable".

B

buttesuperb

This shit is weak like the bulls.

and this fake account.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Boog cracks me up - especially when he talks about storing women in his closet and fucking! them.

:kekeke: :cool:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
jethrek said:
Hate boog?

This is a joke, right?

No one hates boog.

Good to hear that, don't slag a retard off just because they are retarded

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
You people leave Boog the fuck alone! :very_ang: He just wants to make friends.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
We all like bog.

I was thinking about starting a collection to get him a hooker.