A Place To Buy Neo Geo Carts Besides Ebay And Craigslist

NucaCola

Rugal's Thug
What's the most popular place to purchase AES/MVS carts besides ebay and craigslist? The prices really seem to be jacked on ebay lately.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
What's the most popular place to purchase AES/MVS carts besides ebay and craigslist? The prices really seem to be jacked on ebay lately.
Obviously, apart from ebay it's the forums on neo-geo.com (especially if you are getting something sent to the U.S.)

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

There is a retro game store where i live and they sell aes and mvs stuff and a cab for the public to play on. You should find some retro game shops where you live, they should have some.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
There is a retro game store where i live and they sell aes and mvs stuff and a cab for the public to play on. You should find some retro game shops where you live, they should have some.

Frequent Kansas a lot eh mehguy?

Anyways, yeah go to that "retro game store" if it exists, and pay exuberant prices on top of a poor selection.

I've made no secret regarding my premonition of your kind soul, NucaCola. So I'll tell you this, easy on the "how much how much how much".

You're gonna have a market leech tattoo on your forehead in no time at this rate.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
For the record, I'd just like to say that our market is a HORRIBLE place to buy NeoGeo related items. Sticking to eBay is your best bet.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
For the record, I'd just like to say that our market is a HORRIBLE place to buy NeoGeo related items. Sticking to eBay is your best bet.

Stop it. NucaCola is my friend.

I honestly don't mind buying games that are priced higher than ebay here.

And if one of my carts ends up being a conversion, at least I'll know that a member of this community put their blood sweet and tears into it.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Stop it. NucaCola is my friend.

I honestly don't mind buying games that are priced higher than ebay here.

And if one of my carts ends up being a conversion, at least I'll know that a member of this community put their blood sweet and tears into it.

:emb:

I wasn't even trolln. :keke:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I have many AES/MVS carts for sale, all are NOS. PM me for prices and pics. I do charge 30 USD to accept PMs though. Pictures are also 300 USD each to look at. No bootlegs or conversions, promise.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I have many AES/MVS carts for sale, all are NOS. PM me for prices and pics. I do charge 30 USD to accept PMs though. Pictures are also 300 USD each to look at. No bootlegs or conversions, promise.

Send me that PayPal address my Chinese brotha :buttrock:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Screw you man. I can believe scummy sellers like you have become the standard here.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah, that's what your email SHOULD read, you sarcastic prick.

No one can disagree, 2014 has been the nadir of this forum and market.

I agree brotha, the good deals here are getting harder and harder to come by. Glad I finally picked up the last few I was looking for recently. It was even off forum too.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
I agree brotha, the good deals here are getting harder and harder to come by. Glad I finally picked up the last few I was looking for recently. It was even off forum too.

Yeah, for sure, price here as increased over the last year. Still, there's better deal to make here than on ebay. Of the 160-ish carts I got, I'd say that the vast majority came from users on this forum. If you're patient, most game do turn up here. You have to be quick when they get posted. Good deal do get snatched up fast.

NucaCola

Rugal's Thug
Whoa fight broke out here while I was gone.
Thanks for the advice everyone!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

I get all my carts off tinder these days. Soooo easy.

Last edited:
G

greeneye8181

Did you scam them? Probably