98UM release date

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I was trusting ignition on this one.

anyway the game has been pushed back from january to March 3, yeah it pisses me off. I wanted this game prior to SFIV. But whatever....

also on a sidenote Amazon has samusho anthology with a release date of 24 February. As far as I know not even SNKPUSA is acknowledging the game. Im actually very skeptical of this game. Im often thinking this game has the same future as 94 rebout.

thoughts?

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
People still care about US releases? Importing is so easy. I can understand text heavy RPGs, but fighting games? Why wait for lazy SNK-P? Just get the Japanese versions already. :smirk:

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I am beginning to think I should just get an import PS2 to finally get all these. Plus, I could get a few other games I would love to play:

-All major SNK titles
-Darkstalkers collection
-Melty Blood
-Power instinct 4
-Hokuto no ken
-KOF Neo Wave
-Misc shooters

........ Import PS2 seems a good option.

bdlou

Quiz Detective
Am I nuts, or is that the voice of Optimus Prime voicing over music that sounds an awful lot like "The Touch" from the Transformers The Movie Soundtrack?

Hide

Banned
i could understand if it's an rpg and it gets pushed back.

but a fighting game where you just hav'ta translate win quotes and various mumbo jumbo?
edit: it's already there since 1998 and it's just a cut and replace.
wtf?

i've been playing the warez every once in awhile and has a new import copy unopened on the shelf. (got it from a local forum some months back for us$29) lol.

whatever i ranted about were once touched upon.
snkp lazy asses.

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Can't wait for this to finally come out.

GAMEFAN